VS Battle Every single Super Sentai mecha vs Every single Brave mecha

Arcee

Notorious
198texenpw791.jpg

Braveseries.jpg

Who will be the last one(s) standing?????

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Pas Q machine is eventually universal

not exactly pure DC, but ig the low end would be galaxy+

EDIT: not entirely sure on Triple Zero because I didn't finish some parts.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
could had used the pr comic versions instead, and had multiversal zords (the top tier ones, not all of them), lmao

anyway, super sentai versions are large planet+/at least star+ levels, despite not scaling from pr, in various sentai series, got their own feats of that level

but

if you count the crossover with lol saber and zenkaiger, it has also universal+ mechs

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GaoGaiGar in Betterman vs GaoGaiGar was able to (at least temporarily) hold back power equal to the Big Bang (I've yet to finish GaoGaiGar vs Betterman, so there's more I can probably look into with that).

Goldion Crusher not only stopped Pas-Q/Pisa Sol from destroying the Universe, but restored all the dark matter it had stolen (this took time, but it was across two universes and billions of years which is also important to keep in mind).

ZA POWA is said to be infinite (I'll also have to find the screenshots again, but after defeating the Z-Master GGG is said to have saved the Universe).

seth

Preeminent
Zenkaiger is atleast universal considering it can destroy locks that contain sealed universes. The main bad guy consumed a lot of universes and got destroyed by the team.

Back