Exar Kun vs Mace Windu

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
How does Exar compare to ROTS Sidious?
Likely beneath him due to a bunch of sources placing Sidious as the strongest Sith in history and has feats backing it up. Exar Kun is stronger than Vader though per Luke’s statement of him being one of the greatest Dark Side focal points he’s ever seen, the other one being Sidious. Also worth noting that Luke never witnessed Exar’s full power since he was a spirit at that time, and Exar was stronger when alive

scree105.jpg

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Likely beneath him due to a bunch of sources placing Sidious as the strongest Sith in history and has feats backing it up. Exar Kun is stronger than Vader though per Luke’s statement of him being one of the greatest Dark Side focal points he’s ever seen, the other one being Sidious. Also worth noting that Luke never witnessed Exar’s full power since he was a spirit at that time, and Exar was stronger when alive

scree105.jpg
Yeah I'll go with Mace then high diff given his performance against Sidious and the fact that he is particularly effective against dark side users in the first place.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

scree105.jpg
Wait, I didn’t need to go all roundabout like I did here? :skully

The author just whole ass told us this outright? Whatever, doesn’t hurt to have more dots to play with. :hm

Wait, I didn’t need to go all roundabout like I did here? :skully

The author just whole ass told us this outright? Whatever, doesn’t hurt to have more dots to play with. :hm
Welp, you now have something to add in there outright lol

Back