Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
If Phenom is town, and he probably is, we deserve to lose anyway.

Was right on Pein, Prof, Fang. Fuji was an outside but that's fine. Probably BPD?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
oh is phenom town or what ?

hah

well more reasons to remove majority. the last phase in majority always ends up like this. its basically a free lynch to scum with town players voting early for no reasons lol

well anyway it wasnt winnable

dont see us lynching anyone but phenom today after his play this game regardless of his alignment here

no complains here. mafia earned it. towned fked it. etc...

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
If Phenom is town, and he probably is, we deserve to lose anyway.

Was right on Pein, Prof, Fang. Fuji was an outside but that's fine. Probably BPD?
Im as confused as you are, given that there was a quick hammer were we wrong about Phenom?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I do have a bit of an issue with Ultra routinely ignoring my Vote: cast all game except now, but it's not like I left it to bait so it's just inconsistent moderation.

Rest is whatever, was never going to not lynch Phenom today.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
awesome i am one too

so 2/7 left

this lowkey a nice way to lose cuz i think we have atleast 1 scum in gram/ratchet

but lets say we ignore them and worry about it later

time to find those 2. maybe both can be in sworder/tpein/fuji

or one in BLD/fang

prof clearly scum now seeing doddsys flip
Don't know why you are so hung up on thinking Grammaton is scum, Ekko. I know you don't like his play and don't think he was helpful or whatever, but he's host confirmed Innocent Child, just accept the mechanics if not the play for it. Ratchet getting double crucified should already be enough that your suspicion on him is kind off way from the mark there too.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Don't know why you are so hung up on thinking Grammaton is scum, Ekko. I know you don't like his play and don't think he was helpful or whatever, but he's host confirmed Innocent Child, just accept the mechanics if not the play for it. Ratchet getting double crucified should already be enough that your suspicion on him is kind off way from the mark there too.
i dont trust in WUs. all they have done is mislynch townies

Day 5 lynch - Phenom was Boone, a Town Voyeur/Vigilante

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

"Tired of waiting for the world to be done with him, Boone ventured into the wastes to make his own way out. Unable to clear his mind of the past, he was at last granted the death he'd awaited, bringing final rest to a life that had ended long ago"

Phenom was lynched, he was Craig Boone, a Town Enhanced Voyeur/Vigilante

You are Craig Boone, former First Recon Sniper for the NCR. You foster a deep resentment to the Legion for capturing and enslaving your wife. You will stop at nothing to kill every last one you see.

[If I see red] (Enhanced Voyeur) Boone is trained as a Spotter, as well as a sniper. During the night, he can target one player and observe what types of actions they are targeted by, as well as if they’re visited by The Legion.

[The last thing they never see]
(Conditional Vig) You have a x1 Ninja-Modified Vig Kill. Once spent, this is can be reloaded by detecting Legion activity via [If I see red], but can't be used concurrently.

[Deathwish] All forms of protection will fail on Boone

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Night 5 begins.

Tonight will last at least 2 hours, but otherwise end as soon as I receive actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back