Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Yeah, I thought Psychic was a Serial because I have TMI and not because I thought her behaviour was part Town and part scum which fits an Indie or anything. Lowkey this read too good.
She was a kill All, nothing about her bevaiour felt part town from what I saw.

She even tried to get town doc to waste a protect on her then proceeded to protect herself anyways.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
look fooj i think one of u or ratchet is scum. ur play rn sounds like ur play in fang's game

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
hate to acknowledge but ekko made a good point about the # of investigations when you factor in the desperado and IC. fuji could be roletracker

Day 3 Lynch - Rugrat was General Lee Oliver, Vanilla Townie

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

On a cold desert night, the General stood atop one of the watch towers on the Hoover Dam, looking across Lake Mead to Fortification Hill, where the Legion made camp in preparation for the battle to come. He'd come here to be a moment alone without someone talking in his ear, and he could only take being bunkered underground for so long. "I could practically spit on Caesar from here", he said aloud. He had become increasingly aware of the whispering of soldiers when he wasn't around, and the moniker "General wait-and-see". The irony, he thought, for he couldn't wait to march his men over there and send the Legate running with his tail between his legs.

Suddenly, the hatch to the tower opened, and an engineer appeared, surprised to see the General, who tried to conceal this habit of his. "Oh, hello there General. Sorry, I'm just taking some measurements, it'll be but a brief moment". The General was sufficiently annoyed some clipboard carrier had interrupted his moment of piece and quiet and prepared to go back to his desk. "It's alright son, you do whatever it is you need to do up here, I'm gonna go find myself some Fancy Lad Snack cakes and hit the hay."

While the General opened the hatch and prepared to descend, the engineer made a quick move and shoved him hard. He plummeted off the edge of the tower, and hundreds of feet into the mouth of the dam below, screaming too loudly to hear the declaration of the disguised man who had killed him.

"Nobody escapes the eye of the mighty Caesar"

Rugrat was lynched, he was General Lee Oliver, a Vanilla Townie

You are NCR General Lee Oliver, highest ranking military officer of the NCR, in charge of defending the Hoover Dam. You are a member of the town.

You are a vanilla townie

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the town

Night 3 begins.

It will last between 12-24 hours, depending on when I receive actions​

@Doddsy
@Aurelian
@Gadministraitor
@CraigPelton
@Ratchet
@Alco
@Grammaton
@Ekkologix
@Hans Tweetenberg
@Black Pegged Dragon
@Fujishiro
@PHEN0M
@T-Pein™
@Rugrat
@Dr_Professor83
@TSworder
@Flower

Night 3 - Alco was Enslaved

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

"And we're back. This is Mr. New Vegas, and I feel something magic in the air tonight. And I'm not just talking about the gamma radiation. You know I think all news, whether it's good or bad, brings us closer together. Don't you?

Refugees at Bitter Springs are giving startling accounts of the legate known as Lanius who is said to be Caesar's top field commander. One refugee told us the legate took over an underperforming squad of troops by beating its commander to death in full view of everyone. The legate then ordered a tenth of his own force be killed by the other nine tenths. And you thought your boss was a pain."

Alco has been [Enslaved]

Day 4 begins. You have 48 hours.

With 16 players remaining, it takes 9 to lynch.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Well pretty sure Alco was on CP last night. Looks like Alco got targeted by scum based on night write up and I’m pissed cuz i switched from Alco to CP for my target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back