Feats of the Week Thread: 2023 Edition

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
I don't know if this feat was known in the forum, but i will put it anyway in case someone doesn't know about it.

In Thor Annual #10, published in 1982, Thor and other gods fought against Demogorge, who was summoned by the gods of death and Mephisto after the gods fused the netherworlds.

One of the gods that was with Thor is Tawa, the Native American god of the sun. According to him, his arrows possess the power of the sun. The Demogorge was ok after being hit by his arrows.
sX8b0Dc.jpg

Quetzalcoatl' solar disk can stop Demogorge's lasers:
WdXCXUQ.png

The laser has the scorching energy of a thousand suns:
f0gxRn6.png

In the same comic, Thor manages to resist being consumed by the Demoogorge. By doing this, the God of Thunder reversed the rhythms of Demogorge's body and now he can't stand the energy of the gods he consumed.
9fiyzlO.jpg

After releasing the Gods, the nexus of the netherworlds was undone and Demogorge returned to his Atum's persona.
Thor survived being consumed by Demogorge because it was not his time to die yet.

rzRv9LY.jpg
I forgot to mention that, in Thor Annual #14, Thor says that Demogorge ate many of the gods of death from the Multiverse.
LWDOchn.png

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Several feats from Bo-bobo that I'm sure everyone here knows.
In Bobobo chapter 196, Hatenko states tha Bo-bobo can create worlds that are infinite.
Rx1h10S.png

Also, Bo-bobo destroyed the rest of planets of the Solar System with Sea otters. I don't remember the chapter. When i found it, I will update this post.

Like Super Buu, one of the Three sacks has an energy attack that can hit several places of Earth' surface at the same time.

b94d2e381c2f3c11bbda896a750c67d6.jpg

fJPA3qn.png

Denbo-chan can use Dream Picture Book's paradise. The second maze has Cell, Freeza and the Gold Saints as traps. The anime replaces Freeza and Cell with an old man space tyrant and someone called Majin Puu. The Gold Saints are replaced with Zombies.

TmlTSB0.png

ewaU81Q.png

The fusion of the Three Sacks was seriously damaged by Freeza because he can't use dark power thanks to Denbo-chan's picture book.
CcWfOH1.png

vpoTLGI.png

During the fight against Icen, and before getting a power-up from Landmine Dandy, Bobobo broke the spacetime wall by playing taiko drums:
dHmm6mc.png

Also, Hell Dolphin ended on another universe
39d6b49deeb3f563fa9b6da58c7c9285.jpg

In the Hair Kingdom arc, Tsuru Tsurulina III returned and used a crystal ball to see who are the strongest beings around the land. These are Shigeki X, Bo-bobo and his brothers and sister. Ba-baba, Bo-bobo's older brother who never appears in the series, is the strongest of the brothers.
Ymt7gxi.png

Shigeki X, in his strongest form, trapped Bo-bobo and Don Patch in a X-space:
j5y85Dp.png

1KJeHfB.png

In Shinsetsu Bo-bobo 69, Tsuru Tsururina III rewrites reality with Tsururina World and turns the universe into a utopia where mankind is bald.
suw4eO5.png

GiP1S78.png

seXdkYd.png

And then, Bo-bobo destroys Tsururina World with King Nosehair Typhoon. Don Patch, Tennosuke, Tsuru Tsururina III and Namero survive the typhoon.
g7dvUHr.png

70EPQ9e.png

XlH3kjF.png

By the way, this counts as a feat for Hallekulani? Bo-bobo summons Yugi in chapter 104 (This was changed in the anime). And Yugi summons a bad drawn Osiris. The Egyptian God attacks Halekulani and the villain survives the attack.
5aa628b707b0fe4c7967efc4880edafd.jpg
8b0161e7c00be6fcdf2031a0580df98c.jpg

72afbc7c9a0544664fb83836dc2fc37f.jpg

In Shinsetsu Bo-bobo, Hepokkomaru splits the moon in half with the Vacuum Fart :
VjQFyYl.png

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Also, Bo-bobo destroyed the rest of planets of the Solar System with Sea otters. I don't remember the chapter. When i found it, I will update this post.
I found it. It was in Shinsetsu Bo-bobo chapter 50. And it was Papapatch, not Bo-bobo. Papapatch is a transformation of Patchbobo. Patchbobo used Onyanko Nyan Nyan to destroy Usui's attack. Onyanko Nyan Nyan ended up destroying part of Usui's castle and made a cut on Earth. From the opening, Papapatch summons sea otters that destroy the rest of the Solar System. Also, Tennosuke and Hanpen survived being hit by the falling fragments of the planets.
cpx6meX.png

EL1oHlh.jpg

OPOIyhB.jpg

TLqgqoD.png

By the way, Usui survived the attack that made an opening on Earth. He was injured but he can still fight.

After Usui was defeated, the sea otters returned and destroyed Earth:
P2z3lss.png

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
This is not a feat similar to Papapatch destroying the Solar System, but I want to post it.

Cure Heart stops a Jikochuu locomotive and throws it to the air:
eDkDrQB.png

1IeLPYk.png

The average locomotive weighs about 210 to 220 tons.

In Huggto Precure, Cure Yell creates a barrier that stops the punch of a giant George Criasu. The villain was about to destroy part of the town with his hand.

DoT5Tdt.png

Eztephan

Illustrious
Shishikado Hojo of Orient destroy the town #2 of the eight obsidian siblings and also create a hole in the black demon god horn(the sturdiest part of a demon body).

As reference the "towns" of the obsidian siblings are entire cities with mountain, rivers and seas that was inside the black demon god horn(the same one cause a distortion in the space in his inside).

And the Black demon god size in that moment is big enough to eat all japan and had a continental size.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
14:45|21:07
Either Autobots and Decepticons are antimatter resistant, or they are durable enough to survive the explosion of several antimatter cubes.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

This is apparently Dean Cain Superman’s most impressive feat

He destroys a 17 mile wide asteroid that was going at 30,000 mph

I put it on a calcularor here:

And it gave me 617.95 Teratons

Get about 691.392 teratons treating it like a uniform spherical volume with density 3000 kg/m^3

So looks fine

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Doki Doki Precure episode 49.

According to Jonathan, any girl with a powerful enough emotion to protect others can become a Precure. And that power can rival even Big Bang.
kPE89kp.png

Poglvaf.png

UsdOW8P.png

In Spash Star last episode. Goyan says that his powers are infinite and will continually regenerate. Also, according to him, the attack the Precures use to destroy him reminds him of the Big Bang.

O40V2KD.png

ohlKxkS.png

FTu4jV2.png

taGoxn1.png

CLkAs9L.png

Ntx56hE.png

OCCezml.png

In Star Twinkle, the Precures use the power of imagination to recreate the universe that was destroyed by Ophiucus.
d1FVyMk.png

Od8w0bC.png

ny1npmm.png

And in KiraKira last episode, the Precures restore Earth and the Moon.
CHv7mMA.png

a9xisLt.png

OI1PQKG.png

3tHB5Op.png

WPpe2EP.png

Hg2KZT2.png

VsfFF7l.png

ccYMIb7.png

Also, in the blog I made several days ago, I mentioned that Deusmast devoured the sun. In episode 40, Deusmast devoured several planets in the past. Maybe, he devoured that Solar System.

nuW7Gkl.png

KNn0i8c.png

wnrhaD6.png

1ZsBYZW.png

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
(Sorry for the double post!)

I forgot to put Elisio absorbing the Earth and the Precures into his body.
Kuxs6eY.png

SPnNggr.png

w2ZyCrf.png

XIAzSOM.png

ZiFfV0P.png

yv0IUe2.png

sQmeLjQ.png

Also, the Precures resist erasure thanks to their kira-kiraru energy.
E5pZkP5.png

QzImjMd.png

i2S2yWa.png

WZhlf5g.png

Here is the video of the Precure restoring the Earth.

EDIT: Another thing I forget to put on the previous post.

Deusmast destroying the wall of the universe.
jhwogIM.gif

Last edited:
JXHzM3R3ieEz23i_-JplXILg0Pg2FNvEDGSHnyI4krwkN82Jz1yoEnzTdfyIQ4p-aPNDbkaK5Yf2BUxVFSt87R2XDeoou5knaifjzXtDQ_Em_lQhd_xSg1-Yn9vwZ00mdyFMUyFvyg=s1600

1705804194458.jpeg
1705804234319.jpeg
Superman and Green Lantern move the Moon from Planetary Orbit to a distance where Weather Wozard can’t see it from the asteroid they used to replace the moon with.

Here is some context and visual to see how far away the moon was, the monster came from the moon, is just as big as the asteroid, and was barely visible. So Superman and Green Lantern flew the moon far enough that it wasn’t visible in from Lunar orbit.
1705804373672.jpeg
1705804402958.jpeg

Eztephan

Illustrious
Andy just using his soul to control his body was capable to restrict with his soul chains nearly all Master Rules, just being the first seat the only one capable to block the soul chains also confirming that him is the strongest negator in this loop.
0191-011.png

0191-015.png

Also Language and Beast travel from the sun to the Earth in short time.
0191-017.png

0191-018.png

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
@Xhominid The Apex was right. The characters in X DIve are the real. Is the Player who uses Program Data.

Also, this. Today, in X Dive online started again the MH Rise event that introduces Zinogre Iris and Crimson Valstrax Zero. Zero and Iris are from Megaman X4.

9Y6GVkM.png

JUhe3K3.png

VFDPWXN.png

The feat in this event is Zinogre Iris's bolts being stronger than Spark Mandrill's bolts.

aB8FoT6.png

Back