Fern (Freiren: Beyond Journey's End) vs Ruby Tojo (Rosario + Vampire)

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
F-CrfNqXsAAD3Zz

VS

rosario_vampire_stitch__ruby_tojo_03_by_anime4799_dfhz5fs-pre.jpg

Mind-set: In-Character
Versions: Manga

Who wins?

• Kek
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Preeminent
that is a hard one

I'd say it's a slow fight so the more focussed one wins, Fern it is.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hmm, the latest two episodes seem to suggest that even the speed of sound is beyond Freiren verse mages, at least at the point we're at now and assuming it's accurate to the manga.

Whereas I believe Tsukune has a Mach 4 calc in the last arc and the other members of the newspaper club really wouldn't be far off that in terms of reactions at least (since they're not straight up blitzed by Moka's sisters even if they are weaker), which gives Ruby a considerable advantage. She did also fight someone who fought at electricity/lightning speeds by turning into it but he couldn't react to his own speed or attack with that speed, and she was only able to tag him through prediction.

The one mage in Freiren's team was able to freeze a pretty large lake in a few seconds and Fern should scale to that, which should put her raw power ahead of Ruby's if nothing else. There is Town level shit in Rosario but that's only for top tiers and the best I know of for Ruby to scale to would be Mizore's own lake freezing feat (though that one wasn't nearly as big). 🤔

I'm leaning a lot more heavily towards Ruby if largely due to the advantage in reaction speed.

Last edited:
Back