FGO thread #1

AAPgcDAAEn9O.jpg

AAPgcDAAEn9C.jpg

Muramasa's fine... but considering I like the amount of Servants that are:
Artoria or her AU versions
Ishtar
Astraea
And practically love Sakura as a character
I now gotta deal with the NTR memes... yay.

Koyanskaya made me eat into my funds hardcore as you see above but I actually should get enough money to get into pity with Oberon regardless. So I got one half of the terrible duo, I wonder if I'll be able to get the other or not?

EDIT: Not pictured, getting 2 Caenis' during the roll session, thus being able to NP5 her which yeah, I actually like Caenis due to her Interlude now.

All right, I'm torn between Medb, Culter or Jannu

Who should I pick? Better yet, who has the most amount of interludes and Rank Up quests?

But it's best to pick who you really want character-wise than anything else.
Bluntly speaking, I absolutely love Cu Alter. There were many CQ I was able to solo using him and the bare minimum support and I kinda already have a ST Rider in the form of Quetz

Then again, the amount of quartz you get from Medb are kinda tempting

ahmm.gif

Soooo.....Now that I've recovered my account on my cellphone and I can play again, it's time to perform a rite of passage and see whether my phone can whitstand the battle against Cernnunos

Then again, if I was able to download and play the JP version without much difficulties (considering the battery consuming boss over there), I should be relatively fine

I'm guessing everybody is gunning for Oberon tonight, right?

Soooo.....Now that I've recovered my account on my cellphone and I can play again, it's time to perform a rite of passage and see whether my phone can whitstand the battle against Cernnunos

Then again, if I was able to download and play the JP version without much difficulties (considering the battery consuming boss over there), I should be relatively fine

I'm guessing everybody is gunning for Oberon tonight, right?

We don't know if Oberon is tonight but if he is, I'll go for him.

AAPgcDAAEp2p.jpg

A Paid Single, a Multi and 10 tickets. The ironic part is I said I wanted to see if I get him early but I also wanted more chances at Barghest and Sith copies...
So yeah, I'm a little deflated but still very happy. I'll get go for them and Morgan on their return banner like next week.

Back