FGO thread #1

Screenshot_20240201_000703_FateGO1.jpg

She noticed I got all of the Irish Servants and especially the Red Branch Knights and came with the quickness.
She brought in terrible CE luck so I will have to roll a bit more but if I get another copy of her, that's great. I don't really plan on rolling for any future banners outside of Traum's first banner(And that's for potential Charlemagne and especially Kriemhild) until Anniversary(While I do plan on rolling the Trung Sisters Banner, it's more so I can try and get more copies of Lancer Melt).

King of time

Exceptional
Screenshot_20240201_000703_FateGO1.jpg

She noticed I got all of the Irish Servants and especially the Red Branch Knights and came with the quickness.
She brought in terrible CE luck so I will have to roll a bit more but if I get another copy of her, that's great. I don't really plan on rolling for any future banners outside of Traum's first banner(And that's for potential Charlemagne and especially Kriemhild) until Anniversary(While I do plan on rolling the Trung Sisters Banner, it's more so I can try and get more copies of Lancer Melt).
Trung Sisters is the historical nucleus of my country lol

Done and done. Just finished clearing the 6th LB. Three turned Albion using my Castor and Pollux, Chad Orion smashed Barghest to pieces, Cernnunos absolutely wrecked my shit (Leyline stones go poof) and Yang killed Vortigern in about 5 to 6 turns

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Done and done. Just finished clearing the 6th LB. Three turned Albion using my Castor and Pollux, Chad Orion smashed Barghest to pieces, Cernnunos absolutely wrecked my shit (Leyline stones go poof), but Yang killed Vortigern in about 5 to 6 turns

Fluffykins is indeed an absolute bitch of a fight. No shame in burning resources considering how little leeway that fight gives you.

No, she's explicitly still there but she does gain a new Summoning Line that states she's suffering the same issue and can disappear at any moment.
Speaking of which, what happened to all our Avengers? 'Cause I read two different translations:

One says we let go of our vengeful thoughts, so Dantes helped dismantling all Avengers (minus Ushi-Gozen, Marie Alter and Monte Cristo) because they had no reason to stick around, while the other says he teleported all of them to the Antartic in order to prepare for the final battle and left us behind

Which one would be the correct one?

Speaking of which, what happened to all our Avengers? 'Cause I read two different translations:

One says we let go of our vengeful thoughts, so Dantes helped dismantling all Avengers (minus Ushi-Gozen, Marie Alter and Monte Cristo) because they had no reason to stick around, while the other says he teleported to the Antartic in order to prepare for the final battle and left us behind

Which one would be the correct one?

Apparently the translation that seems the most correct is that they literally unsummoned themselves because they cannot work in the Bleached Earth post Lostbelts without Ritsuka being as much of an Avenger as they are without it crippling or nearly killing them in the process and that it's a "true farewell".

The main problem I have with this, outside of the fact there's no way in hell it is, is that it does not explain why Marie Alter and Ushi-Gozen are in danger of vanishing outright if it was a consensual leave altogether even if we go with the issue I explained above.
It's why I believe they more or less just left to prepare for the final battle in advance and they was unsummoned by the CF instead.

Back