Fitness and Dieting Thread

Maddie

Acclaimed
Wanted to make this thread cuz I like dieting (When I motivate myself)

Discuss diet and fitness routines you follow, include healthy recipes you do if you want

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Eat less calories
Burn more calories
Exercise regularly
Cut out carbs
Limit intake of sodas and fast food

Maddie

Acclaimed
Used to do intermittent fasting. It was very effective. Most I have done is 23 hours. I might pick it up in the future again.
I do 22-23 hours as the norm during the week. Sometimes I mess up, splurge during my job, and I only fast 16-18 hours. I have a party tomorrow and due to it being very hot at my job I messed up my fast and ate a cold pie slice during the afternoon, but I will still get a good 18-20 hour fast hopefully before I go to the party.

Worm Juice

Notorious
I do 22-23 hours as the norm during the week. I have a party tomorrow and due to it being very hot at my job I messed up my fast and ate a cold pie slice during the afternoon, but I will still get a good 18-20 hour fast hopefully before I go to the party.
I found that it got less effective when I did it daily so I stopped in the weekends. Also over 16 hours sometimes made me eat too much afterwards which kinda defeated the purpose. Because I was still doing cico next to it. CICO is the base for me. Without I can't properly track what's going on and what is effective or not.

SSMG

I used to do IF at about 16 hr breaks per day. But I cut that out due to my job is very physical and I lost some gains from it.
So now I'll do a solid 10-12 hr or so gap for the last year. Sitting at a good healthy weight for my height so I'm happy with it.

Maddie

Acclaimed
I ate pretty badly today, probably over 100 carbs, but I will be fasting for about 23 hours and only have popeyes tomorrow. Will subsist on that and then go to the gym to do a 1 mile jog.

Back