• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Funny strength

Eztephan

Illustrious
Kirby, great part of the games start with a silly plot like the initial antagonist steal Kirby food and ending with Kirby fighting a Eldrich god, space conqueror or Satanic Spatial Cults in the space with the destiny of the planet/galaxy/universe on him pink little hands.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dungeons & Dragons seems like the typical fantasy setting where a ragtag group of adventurers start out killing goblins, and by the end they're fighting an ancient dragon or a demon lord or something. Except a handful of feats from the most unpopular edition and lore tying nearly all the settings together means even those goblins are massively FTL and the ancient dragon/demon lord can sit anywhere from star level to universal :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Dungeons & Dragons seems like the typical fantasy setting where a ragtag group of adventurers start out killing goblins, and by the end they're fighting an ancient dragon or a demon lord or something. Except a handful of feats from the most unpopular edition and lore tying nearly all the settings together means even those goblins are massively FTL and the ancient dragon/demon lord can sit anywhere from star level to universal :maybe
a level 1 kobold unironically beating rwby/overlord/demon slayer at the same time will never not be funny to me :mjgrin

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lego Star Wars
GRMm27.gif

99j7L3.gif

r25R2w.gif

Back