• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Galactus vs Unicron

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
because this is what it’s always come down to right?

Round 1: Sealed (robot) Unicron vs Fully fed Galactus
Round 2: post-Primus split True Form Unicron vs Galactus with Ultimate Nullifier
Round 3: Original True Form Unicron vs Lifebringer Galactus

lighter

HasLab-Unicron.jpg

Battle takes place in Genis Vell’s house

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Too soon :mjpls

Galactus probably takes round 1 or is robot form above trilogy megs?

EDIT: or am I overselling the Vector avatar

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Robot form is kind of all over the place tbh, but it's the only one we ever actually see do things besides the like...5 pages in existence of his true form.

You can make arguments for multiversal and beyond scaling for it based on how Galaxy Force ended where the Primus avatar stopped the singularity on its own, but given every Unicron story up to that point (from Marvel to Reaching the Omega Point to Universe to Unicron Trilogy) was a direct line of Unicron running on fumes trying increasingly convoluted plans to get back in shape, that he shouldn't scale to that. But then he was also sitting at the heart of the black hole "surviving" so there is that.

I don't know what Fully Fed Galactus generally sits at though, I just figured the starving forms usually job a lot and wouldn't be worth using. Unicron's Ls are instead of jobbing, sometimes bizarrely caused by his own machinations.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Last I checked Fully fed was at least fairly high into universal+, likely multiversal(+) via powerscaling since he would be a peer to other abstracts

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
fwiw sealed Unicron was initially only intended to be star level back in Marvel, but that got changed a lot at least in the late 90s when the Vok were saying he'd eventually destroy every plane of existence. The character history has evolved a lot, and the older context is hard to mesh with the modern additions to the character cleanly. Some of it is simple (birth of the universe retconned to birth of the multiverse) and some of it isn't (eats planets and stars, has lost to planet level weaponry, but then we also know it can and has eaten spacetime and universes).

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Yeah average fed Galactus is in the Multiverse range somewhere. Eternity even singled him out as a peer of his among the others during a meeting with other Abstract entities (This was either during when Thanos or Adam had the Gauntlet I think). Been a long time since I read Annihilation but I remember Annihilus wanted to use Galactus' body as a bomb powerful enough to destroy the universe and the Negative Zone. He fought evenly with Mephisto in his own realm while the pressure from their fight was not only tearing apart Mephisto's hell realm but the living universe as well. Galactus then preceded to get hungry and decide to just eat all of Mephisto's hell realm until Mephisto threw in the towel. Fought Odin dead even to a draw, He also casually restrained and put the fear of god into Classic Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange and in the Herald Supreme arc he not only shook off Dormammu's attempt at trying to possess him but humbled him real quick just for thinking that he could pull that stunt on him. There's a lot of other instances too but yeah he's pretty consistent and comfortable in the Multiverse area.
Don't know enough about Unicron's stats to say how he does against him in any of these scenarios though I still need to buff up on my Transformers knowledge lol

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yeah average fed Galactus is in the Multiverse range somewhere. Eternity even singled him out as a peer of his among the others during a meeting with other Abstract entities This was either during when Thanos or Adam had the Gauntlet I think). Been a long time since I read Annihilation but I remember Annihilus wanted to use Galactus' body as a bomb powerful enough to destroy the universe and the Negative Zone. He fought evenly with Mephisto in his own realm while the pressure from their fight was not only tearing apart Mephisto's hell realm but the living universe as well. Galactus then preceded to get hungry and decide to just eat all of Mephisto's hell realm until Mephisto threw in the towel. Fought Odin dead even to a draw, He also casually restrained put the fear of god into Classic Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange and in the Herald Supreme arc he not only shook off Dormammu's attempt at trying to possess him but humbled him real quick just for thinking that he could pull that stunt on him. There's a lot of other instances too but yeah he's pretty consistent and comfortable in the Multiverse area.
Don't know enough about Unicron's stats to say how he does against him in any of these scenarios though I still need to buff up on my Transformers knowledge lol
appreciate the Galactus info, I still need to read Annihilation, started it super long ago but never finished lol

as far as general Unicron scaling goes, I updated the OP of the Transformers thread with a complete breakdown of how it all works. I need to update the Unicron post itself but generally speaking the OP covers a lot

OrlandoSky

Paramount
appreciate the Galactus info, I still need to read Annihilation, started it super long ago but never finished lol

as far as general Unicron scaling goes, I updated the OP of the Transformers thread with a complete breakdown of how it all works. I need to update the Unicron post itself but generally speaking the OP covers a lot
Thanks, I'll go check it out

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
only thing it’s really missing that I know if is maybe some more information on Unspace, but unless there are crazy feats in old Marvel I’m not aware of (I promise to read them soon) the OP should be fairly complete

Back