Gaming Convo Thread #1: Here's Your Continue Screen

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Season one of Diablo has me backed hooked, I know the first patch did damage but im running Sorc that was shit from the start lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
God I think this Owl boss fight is getting harder because I have some glitched out Xbone controller when it comes to the left bumper and timing my blocks/deflections

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Damn I had that same problem on my original PS4 Pro controller playing too much MK11
Yeah Owl is a bitch and having a shitty worn out 360 Controller probably doesn't help with timing the deflections. Someone did say using Mortal Blade draw helps eradicate his health but you have to time it between heal canceling item drop he does. Or using Firecrackers to stun him and get a few extra hits in.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Owl is a bitch and having a shitty worn out 360 Controller probably doesn't help with timing the deflections. Someone did say using Mortal Blade draw helps eradicate his health but you have to time it between heal canceling item drop he does. Or using Firecrackers to stun him and get a few extra hits in.
I had an easier time with Owl than I did with Isshin. Most Raven and Sabimaru I used for Owl. Isshin I just partied straight out and had a samurai battle for the ages.

I need to do another playthrough and get the dark ending.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
You guys remember when SE made that boneheaded decisions to split a remade FF7 into three parts? A story everyone already fucking knows and was already a complete game?

Now you can't even carry your save data from the first remake to part 2 of the fucking remake. SO glad I didn't buy that fucking scam.

Back