VS Battle Gandalf vs Ganondorf

Archduke Of Awesome

After my kind of dumb actually vs battle yesterday of Gandalf vs Michael Myer, I decided to do a much smarter vsbattle between Gandalf and Ganondorf. So Ganondorf has conquered Hyrule and in this vsbattle's setting, Hyrule is connected to Middle Earth. Ganondorf has managed to make his way to Murkwood, and, circumstances have led to Gandalf fighting against Ganon. This is Gandalf, ready to fight. We can assume that Glamdring can hurt him, and since Gandalf's magic is actually spiritual rather than arcane, he can hurt Ganon with his magic as well. Aragorn and the others are fighting off Ganon's army, along with a smaller army of their own.

This is a Ganondorf after the War of Sealing. Gandalf is the Gandalf from the book series, not the films. Gandalf thus has the options of unleashing hellish storms of fire and thunder on Ganon, not just telekinesis and a flash bang.

Is this unrestricted Gandalf? Because Ganondorf stomps Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White. Ganondorf is moon level and relativistic, planet level+ with the Full Triforce. His hax consists of warping reality, possession, reverting any entity into a bodiless soul without them realizing it dimensional BFR.

Archduke Of Awesome

Is this unrestricted Gandalf? Because Ganondorf stomps Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White. Ganondorf is moon level and relativistic, planet level+ with the Full Triforce. His hax consists of warping reality, possession, reverting any entity into a bodiless soul without them realizing it dimensional BFR.
Are you sure Ganondorf stomps Gandalf the White? Even if your calcs are accurate, magic isn't exactly based on just fire power in Middle Earth.

Are you sure Ganondorf stomps Gandalf the White? Even if your calcs are accurate, magic isn't exactly based on just fire power in Middle Earth.
It's all thanks to BotW.

Calamity Ganon messing with the moon
@ChaosTheory123 in the bottom comment section calced it between 147.029 exatons (moon level) to 909.297 yottatons (large planet level)

Other Zelda calcs by ChaosTheory123

Here is Link reflecting multiple lasers with his shields
fXHcV4v.gif

Archduke Of Awesome

It's all thanks to BotW.

Calamity Ganon messing with the moon
@ChaosTheory123 in the bottom comment section calced it between 147.029 exatons (moon level) to 909.297 yottatons (large planet level)

Other Zelda calcs by ChaosTheory123

Here is Link reflecting multiple lasers with his shields
fXHcV4v.gif
Hm that's quite interesting. I'd say Ganondorf vs Olorin would be interesting.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
How strong is unrestricted Gandalf?
This is just off what i remember outside of Illuvatar who's the creator of the Tolkienverse I don't remember the Ainur doing anything crazy firepower wise and Gandalf shouldn't scale to any of the higher end guys like Melkor and such so I don't think he can touch Ganondorf let alone hurt him

Archduke Of Awesome

This is just off what i remember outside of Illuvatar who's the creator of the Tolkienverse I don't remember the Ainur doing anything crazy firepower wise and Gandalf shouldn't scale to any of the higher end guys like Melkor and such so I don't think he can touch Ganondorf let alone hurt him

According to this, Olorin at his peak, is possibly at least Galactic level.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So according to him the Ainur aren't just planetary, but helped Eru create all the universe.
They did, but it took "ages unmeasured" to shape the universe.
But when the Valar entered into Ea they were at first astounded and at a loss, for it was as if naught was yet made which they had seen in vision, and all was but on point to begin and yet unshaped, and it was dark. For the Great Music had been but the growth and flowering of thought in the Tuneless Halls, and the Vision only a foreshowing; but now they had entered in at the beginning of Time, and the Valar perceived that the World had been but foreshadowed and foresung, and they must achieve it. So began their great labours in wastes unmeasured and unexplored, and in ages uncounted and forgotten, until in the Deeps of Time and in the midst of the vast halls of Ea there came to be that hour and that place where was made the habitation of the Children of Iluvatar. And in this work the chief part was taken by Manwe and Aule and Ulmo; but Melkor too was there from the first, and he meddled in all that was done, turning it if he might to his own desires and purposes; and he kindled great fires. When therefore Earth was yet young and full of flame Melkor coveted it, and he said to the other Valar: 'This shall be my own kingdom; and I name it unto myself!'

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Eru created them too anyway.

Gandalf is somewhere in the city range or so. There's stronger Maiar like Osse who sunk Valinar but that's still below Ganondorf. Even pre-ToP Ganondorf could likely win here.

Archduke Of Awesome

Eru created them too anyway.

Gandalf is somewhere in the city range or so. There's stronger Maiar like Osse who sunk Valinar but that's still below Ganondorf. Even pre-ToP Ganondorf could likely win here.

I thought Gandalf the White was more or less City level. That's under powered compared to Olorin.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I thought Gandalf the White was more or less City level. That's under powered compared to Olorin.
Olorin is completely featless and is said to have been scared of a diminished Sauron. He didn't participate in any fights until he appeared in Middle Earth and preferred to hang out with the elves.

Back