GaoGaiGar feats, lore & respect discussion

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kaede is a psychic (one in tens of millions), who possesses a kind of clarvoyance to detect dangers around her before they happen (though it's not the same as being able to predict the future).
Eaj4ijw.png
ZcL5MPq.png

ZcL5MPq.png

v1xi5K4.png

HvwPcL8.png

ngvxya8.png

dLYZeyG.png

KXC7iWe.png

yazUtr6.png

aoeQJU0.png
Akamatsu can convert memories into computer data (in particular her LTP data, another of her abilities).
1htEkyC.png
8EUInDf.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Behemoth is a mysterious monster which dwells within the Ajanta Caves in India. It is able to use sound frequencies to hypnotize humans and create illusions to lure them in (likely to eat them).
lFa9tnT.png

fEUq6wz.png

A7t6tnT.png

Tu4dOUz.png

SNJMmLq.png
Behemoth charges through several stalactites and columns, destroying them.

It destroys a stalacmite with a swing of it's fist.

Behemoth jumps high into the air and smashes Nebula into the ground.

Behemoth is able to alter its vision so as to see enemies in hard to see conditions.

Behemoth is even able to counter Nebula's psychovoice.
https://i.imgur.com/RkNnY2n.mp4

Behemoth not only wins the fight, but rips Betterman Nebula apart.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Betterman Forte is a physically dominating form of Betterman. By coming into contact with an opponent, Forte can find their crumblepoint where their physical structure breaks down. The by using the Sliding Saber in his head, Forte can destroy an enemy with a single attack. This is psychoglory.
At3FTFX.png

JtjUmsM.png

6CqP8gC.png

g2ubGMI.png
Forte cancels out Behemoths vibrational attack which shatters stone.

Forte shatters one of Behemoths tusks then punches it and sends it flying backwards, shattering stone in the process. Behemoth then retaliates with a sound attack that shatters stone, but doesn't affect Forte.

Forte stops the charging Behemoth and throws it away, shattering a large amount of stone.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lamia survives an explosion when the Algernon-infected principal explodes (though if he does this via dodging the explosion or withstanding it I'm not sure).

Using Synapse Attacks, the two neuronoids are able to escape through the constantly collapsing rock via damming up the falling rocks).

Betterman Nebula destroys the concrete ceiling to a hospital (which looks pretty thick compared with the monster, which is around a similar size to Nebula).

Nebula's body is simultaneously alive and not alive, and it can therefore withstand deadly toxins.
SPuGNTv.png

SqBufdc.png

3wpYQuK.png

R1zu0CA.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Betterman Aqua is the aquatic form of Betterman. Aqua creates a whirlpool when forming.

Betterman Aqua can swim at speeds of over 600 knots (his highest recorded speed being 606 knots, or over 311m/s), or over 1000km/h.
ottxP8X.png

ZtA5u1X.png
Betterman Nebula slices through many uma monsters at high speeds.

Betterman Aqua can analyse his foes, then unleash a chemical that targets them (and only them), by absorbing a part of them and creating and spreading a fake version of their DNA. This substance is called Psycho Fluid.
tNDsWcS.png

2Lkzuan.png

3rqaIHi.png

z9QTyJ8.png

ayCfp7e.png

7BJ1Eqx.png

BsQjHZe.png
Aqua's Psychofluid kills a massive uma super-organism which had fused with the sea floor, causing it to rise to the surface.

6zoSJu9.png

KE9ChPZ.png

gpicb0J.png

heGoqBx.png
A sense of scale of how big this super-organism was.
PILUUB7.png

0Ub8wh1.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Biotechnology Provisions Laboratory (BPL) was using genetic research and materials to create monsters for nefarious purposes.
OVtN1G4.png

3Px8U1l.png
As well as giant monsters like the Behemoth and Salamander, this also includes fusions of many smaller (but still large, and in groups dangerous) insects and worms into super-organism monsters such as Icarus, Medusa and Herakles.
qzAynua.png

lyoD8hq.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kakuseijin moves at high speeds.

By using a Synapse Attack underwater, Keita increases a lakes acidity, causing a huge explosion in the process, which kills all the worms making up Medusa (which the Kakuseijin withstands).

bt5Z82z.png

o4r7O1R.png

VlDvdoC.png

ryuC6dn.png
The Kakuseijin is able to survive this acidity for up to 5 to 10 minutes.
7B68Nuf.png

A7nFRx7.png

0vstZ8u.png

ohLLzjW.png

Xa1TMdF.png
Tyran destroys Herakles via freezing it with liquid helium.

LvKw7ao.png

KNd7pJH.png

yBk8ClK.png

6f1H2LJ.png
By using rainclouds as amplifiers, Nebula is able to destroy Icarus by amplifying his psychovoice in the rainclouds, but via a kamikazee attack as his own body is destroyed. The follow explosion parts the rainclouds and lights up the sky.

HlzW19n.png

AKdp76g.png

KuHEObK.png
Lamia survives the following fall, and creates a considerable water explosion when he lands in a lake.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lume in humanoid form easily destroys multiple thick walls (which look to be made of either concrete or metal). We see dust when the walls are about to be destroyed, but no fragments afterwards (or any trace of the destroyed parts of the walls).

A sense of scale of the wall fragments she destroyed.
YoWa4Jw.png

JrNAZib.png

RHRj8yU.png
Lume is described by Dr Umezaki as possessing enormous energy.
jSGUFz9.png
Lume is surrounded by an enormous amount of ions.
mV0l40Z.png
Lume attacks with gamma ray bursts.
l8n6Sum.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bodaiju transforms into Betterman Turba, creating a cyclone as he does.

Turba kicks Nebula and sends him flying with enough force to shatter stone.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In a battle with the three rogue neuronoids, Tyran and another neuronoid smash through a concrete wall.

A rogue neuronoid gets the jump on Tyran by attacking from behind through a wall.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yakusugi uses a chi attack (Latsanvansa) to cause part of a cliff to collapse.

He does this to save Lamia, Bodaiju and everyone at Akamatsu Industries from the control of Maam, who's manipulating their dreams to trap them in a series of nightmares.
ボダイジュとの戦いに傷ついたラミアは、セーメの呼びかけに応える余裕もなく、眠りについた。だが、そのかたわらにはケータが江ノ島で売りつけられたものと同じ、白木の鳥居が置かれていた……。
 一方、ケータは最悪の夢で目覚めていた。海辺でキスした相手がヒノキから、ウッシーに入れ替わってしまったのだ。げっそりしながら登校すると、教室の同級生全員がダミー人形になっていた。愕然としながら目覚めたケータは、自分が授業中に居眠りしていたことに気づいた。
 悪夢に苦しめられていたのは、ケータだけではなかった。アカマツやヤナギやアサミ、そしてラミアとボダイジュまでもが夢の牢獄に囚われていた。悪夢の中で、果てしない戦いを続けるネブラとトゥルバ。自分が夢の中にいることに、次第にみなが気づき出す。しかし、目覚めたくても目覚めることができない。そんな中、ただひとりカエデだけは、他の者と違う夢を見ていた。カクタスの姿を借りて、カエデを呼び寄せようとする謎の存在。その正体は、ケータに鳥居を売りつけた占い師マァムであった。そこへヤクスギが現れ、チャクラの法力でマァムを倒す。
 ケータたちの身近にあった鳥居は砕け、一同は悪夢から解放された。ベターマンたちは、自分たちを苦しめる人間、救った人間の力に戦慄する。
 Lamia, hurt from the battle with Bodaiju, fell asleep without having time to respond to Seime's call. However, next to it was a plain wooden torii gate, the same one Keita had been sold to in Enoshima...
 Meanwhile, Keita is waking up from his worst dream. The person she kissed on the beach has been swapped from Hinoki to Ushi. When she arrived at school exhausted, all her classmates in the classroom had been turned into dummies. Keita woke up startled and realized that she had fallen asleep during class.
 Keita wasn't the only one suffering from nightmares. Akamatsu, Yanagi, Asami, and even Lamia and Bodaiju were trapped in the prison of dreams. Nebula and Turba continue their endless battle in a nightmare. Gradually, everyone begins to realize that they are in a dream. But even if she wants to wake up, she can't. Meanwhile, Kaede was the only one who was having a different dream than the others. A mysterious being who takes the form of a cactus and tries to attract Kaede. Its true identity is Maam, the fortune teller who sold the torii gate to Keita. Then Yakusugi appears and defeats Maam with the power of chakra.
 The torii gate near Keita and his friends was broken, and they were all freed from their nightmare. The Bettermen are horrified by the power of the people who torment them and the people who have saved them.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sakura can hear the thoughts of people from around the world via the limpid channel.
Ozo9PeA.png

QcnVkc7.png

EZ9lTEr.png
Chou can hypnotise people and creatures with his dowsing abilities.
IKo0fSL.png

DqNq4ai.png

olMmRC0.png
At B.P.L, he used this ability to convince the killer insects he did not exist by hypnotising himself.
DZiM3Zs.png

SEAL8ka.png

CuHqH4Q.png
However, his hypnosis abilities don't remove the effects themselves (such as the ultra-low sound frequency, so they must leave that area to avoid being harmed by it).
bie5e24.png

4kobTB5.png

CyTHHpD.png

vQdFuBD.png
Shou can use his psychic powers to attack others.

Likewise, Kaede can do this too.

Shou & Kaede's dowsing abilities make them immune to certain chemicals which causes everyone else to act like cannibalistic zombies.
wMCQm7f.png

zCXbsn5.png
Kaede can create radio signals with her dowsing ability.
SXAnf6U.png

1QpXsf7.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yakusugi is a mysterious old man who's mastered the mystic art of Tantric Buddhism, and is said to be the strongest human (this would arguably make him more powerful than Gai is at the time, although as a cyborg and an evoluder, Gai is likely no longer a mere human).
ASrtzbr.png

nZZoA8w.png

FEqaLDV.png
Yakusuki is said to possess the greatest amount of power a human possibly can.
GBvqg1Q.png

R8kRbLP.png

kFSSIvs.png
Yakusugi gets smacked into a concrete wall with enough force to break it.

Yakusugi is able to temporarily block the Dr Mamon Brahmans attack, though his defences are eventually overwhelmed, and the section of the concrete roof he's standing on is destroyed.

Yakusugi unleashes his final, ultimate attack which causes a colossal explosion; Amogashidde. However, it's use seemingly kills him in the process.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dr Mamon becomes a Brahman and absorbs multiple people with dowsing abilities, then jumps into the sky through the building.

A Brahman is said to be 'the mind energy in space fused together with proper balance.' It's creation requires bringing together people with different dowsing abilities (who are then absorbed by it, except for Kaede, who manages to escape being consumed).
lsIbUps.png

NyZaUlR.png

c5eE8Vt.png

6ZBS09E.png

eSCp2Lg.png

baPVqVW.png
Yakusugi blocks attacks from the first Brahman, then uses a Latnassanva to counter attack. The Brahman smashes through the ceiling (either after dodging or being launched upwards), then it and the priest fight their way up the inside of the Superhuman Foundation tower from multiple stories underground (at least seven) to the top of the sky scraper.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The blossom-neuronoids break through the roof and jump to the ground unscathed.

For reference of scale to the thickness of the ceiling and the distance fallen.
OFG6Zab.png
A cannon round from a blossom-neuronoid causes an explosion.

The blossom-neuronoids machinegun fire chips away at concrete pillars.

Betterman Forte withstands this cannonfire and is unscathed. He then destroys the blossom-neuronoid.

The blossom-neuronoids machine gunfire has no effect on Forte, and withstands another heavy round, and he destroys the mecha by throwing them, punching them and ripping them appart.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lamia transforms from Betterman Forte to Betterman Aqua, and carries everyone to safety within a huge pillar of water.

Aqua is able to save everyone by moving them back to Akamatsu Industries (which is tens of kilometers away) in an instant.

ekyNHIw.png

f2ykFDJ.png

1oL0HDf.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Betterman Nebula breaks through the ceiling of B.P.L and through the lake above it, creating a colossal explosion of water.

Betterman Turbas formation destroys part of a building.

Seeme can shapeshift (without an animus seed).

The GutsyGalaxyGuard has plans to release some mirror-coated reflective surfaces to the public (although it's not on the market just yet).
cruX1Yv.png

bLR2pwY.png

uGIY91K.png

Back