• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

General Radahn (Elden Ring) runs a Pride Month Gauntlet

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Had to get this in before june ended

Since Elden Ring has revealed being gay apparently gives you mad gains, Promised Consort Radahn faces the following gay characters to determine who is the strongest of all

radahn-consort-of-miquella-boss-fight-elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree.jpg

He faces the following characters

820275084fea4644288af0de1653972e01e00071.jpg
JumpComicsSO11.jpg
JAvNSoz.png

If he somehow beats Sailor Uranus then he fights
Iceman

All battles take place in an east Atlanta Waffle House

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Surprised you didn't put Dion (Bahamut) from FFXVI in here, though I suppose it's easy to forget he even is gay 'cause they focused on his actual character and it comes up so little in the actual game (I think there's only like 2 actual gay scenes in it).

He'd get owned by Scarlet Rot fucked Radahn from the base game anyway, let alone his stronger gay version. :maybe

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Surprised you didn't put Dion (Bahamut) from FFXVI in here, though I suppose it's easy to forget he even is gay 'cause they focused on his actual character and it comes up so little in the actual game (I think there's only like 2 actual gay scenes in it).

He'd get owned by Scarlet Rot fucked Radahn from the base game anyway, let alone his stronger gay version. :maybe
I was trying to find a good roster of any powerful gay characters and the pool was surprisingly shallow and I hadn't heard of this guy, there were some DC guys but I assumed they probably had higher end stuff that wouldn't have really been fair, so I just stuck Iceman at the end.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I was trying to find a good roster of any powerful gay characters and the pool was surprisingly shallow and I hadn't heard of this guy,
Not surprised you haven't heard of him, he's acknowledged as a good character but isn't discussed as much as say Clive, Cid, Byron etc.
Unless you've played the game yourself, you're not really gonna know who he is.

But yeah, he's planet level at his strongest and MHS - LS so again he'd still be getting wrecked by any version of Radahn. Funny enough because he's Bahamut, they'd probably just say "Oh look, another dragon to crush" and wouldn't even give him a second though. :maybe
there were some DC guys but I assumed they probably had higher end stuff that wouldn't have really been fair, so I just stuck Iceman at the end.
There's Willow from Buffy who was gay/bi for the last season or so, don't know what she scales to but she have a thing where she went evil and almost destroyed the world or some shit.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's Willow from Buffy who was gay/bi for the last season or so, don't know what she scales to but she have a thing where she went evil and almost destroyed the world or some shit.
Willow has been gay since Season 4

Her nearly destroying the world required prep time from a conveniently placed evil temple that was just lying around

Her actual level is nowhere near that (don’t know about the comics)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I was trying to find a good roster of any powerful gay characters and the pool was surprisingly shallow and I hadn't heard of this guy, there were some DC guys but I assumed they probably had higher end stuff that wouldn't have really been fair, so I just stuck Iceman at the end.
Leeron is gay (and also both and neither a man & a woman)

Pelinal Whitestrake is a gay time travelling robot from the future

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Here's my analysis of Elden Ring's star level stuff and why I think it's legit FWIW
I did make some errors which I note in this thread, Radahn does not turn day to night in his phase change, that's just the Dark Moon pulling up to make sure he's dead because it hates him that much for messing with the stars and stopping its envoy Ranni's fate.
https://onelastforum.com/threads/elden-ring-star-level-scaling-explanation.4898/#post-410019 <-highlighting the corrections here

in the DLC, Count Ymir also talks about what are essentially supernovas seeding life

[1200500000] I am a glintstone sorcerer.
[1200500010] We study the stars, and examine the life therein.
[1200500020] Are you familiar with our findings?
[1200500030] Long ago, we began as stardust, born of a great rupture far across the skies.
[1200500040] We, too, are children of the Greater Will.
[1200500050] Is that not divine? Is that not sublime?
[1200500060] ...and yet, none can fathom its implications, its utter brilliance!

so I think this reinforces that Elden Ring's sun is a legitimate sun and the actual stars, are real stars. Likewise the Mother of Fingers was said to have been sent by the Greater Will on a shooting star, which knowing this is also how the Elden Beast arrives should clarify that the EB also arrived on not a real star. We also have one of Miquella's spirits noting this
"Lord Miquella, forgive me. The sun has not been swallowed. Our prayers were lacking. Your comrade remains soulless... I will never set my eyes upon it now... Your divine Haligtree..."
It was a lot more blatant in version 1 of the game where they said "Our sun is held in thrall" but the only real reason we are ever given for any sun to stop moving is Radahn's meddling, and Miquella had to discard his body and fate, which Radahn also stopped, to enact his plan. It doesn't seem a stretch to conclude the sun was among what Radahn had interfered with.

Anyhow, he's stronger with Miquella as the latter became a true god, and Radahn utilizes his light to fight with. How much stronger isn't clear, as the only other god still alive is Marika, who had the entirety of the Elden Ring in her so I don't know that we can say Miquella is truly her equal, although he does oddly mirror Ranni's goals when you beat the game. 1000 year voyage and all.

Elephant in the room I think it is probably safe to say he's stronger than Malenia now, as he's considered a true Lord and him and Miquella give us the "God Slain" upon defeat which Malenia doesn't, which supports the theory that she had only bloomed twice and the other Aeonia flower in the Haligtree was one of her daughters.

Back