• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Giorno Giovanna vs Yhwach with a twist

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yhwach as the Soul King, Giorno has GER

FEATS only for both, no statements can be used regardless of context.

Winner by successfully killing the other. Temporary incapacitation isn’t enough. Who wins

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The same ones he had in the manga

You should be familiar by now
By first pummeling Diavolo to death, thus needing to physically kill the person with their own strength? What are the best striking feats to argue GER can kill a guy who even in base takes getting slapped by a giant hand hard enough to send him flying for hundreds to thousands of miles or Getsuga’s from Fullbring Bankai Ichigo like nothing?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
When he first pummeled him to a bloody mess to initiate the death loop. We even see King Crimson losing it’s extra head, which translates to Diavolo probably having his frontal lobe ripped out

You even have Diavolo wondering how he’s somehow alive after that as he crawls out of the rive no longer bleeding profusely like he was a moment ago

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

clap-slowclap.gif

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yhwach as the Soul King, Giorno has GER

FEATS only for both, no statements can be used regardless of context.

Winner by successfully killing the other. Temporary incapacitation isn’t enough. Who wins
Isn’t this just nerfing GER?

All of JoJo becomes weak fodder if you take away statements. Though GER still has the best strength feat out of any stand even without scaling tbf

Back