God Form Liu Kang vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what disproved it

go ahead and tell me

The fact you ignore why Arceus was dying in that scene? Like the movie itself tells you?

Nah you guys think what you want

and it so just happens
this site agrees with me

that's the extent of it

there's no me proving shit cause you guys will think whatever you want regardless of it's true

You really do live in your own ass, don't you?

sheep is a term used for people who blindly follow a group regardless of reason

who the fuck even agrees or likes me on this site??

That's a thing to be proud of!? This ain't fucking Spacebattles, Reddit or Comicvine, you fucking idiot!
We go by feats and information presented by the author in the story and you have done none of that.

in the case of kirito
they ignored the context of the prediction lines

Where, I was understanding the context
ofc that lead to the people disliking because was not blindly agreeing with their stupidity

ofc you dont care about context, you just say that
to act like im the wrong one

you ignore context all the damn time

What the fuck does Kirito have to do with this, my example was fucking Kratos and you downplaying him using Atreus becoming a Bear and an God Alligator in the Graphic Novel as proof he's not "Multiversal" when only people outside of this site outside of one guy believes it.

The alligator was a random animal
they encountered in the game

A random animal that is in the World Tree... I guess Jorgamundr is just a random snake or Huginn, Muninn, Freki and Greki are also just random ass animals, right?
Fucking dumbass...

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bob

There ain't no way your using Arceus missing almost all of his plates, which reduces his life force, and almost dying, which was the main bad guys plan, from the Jewel of Life movie as a reason as to why Arceus isn't strong.

THERE AINT NO WAY YOUR POSTING SHIT OUT OF CONTEXT AGAIN

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

its not talking about the fucking legends plate dumbass

youve seen all this before, the japanese text is cited in this, Arceus uses “bunshin” which is like a shadow to describe the part of itself going to you. “piece of Arceus received: 1” even though you already have the other plates at this point

7:33 if you still for some reason believe that japanese text cited is fake

its not talking about the fucking legends plate dumbass

youve seen all this before, the japanese text is cited in this, Arceus uses “bunshin” which is like a shadow to describe the part of itself going to you. “piece of Arceus received: 1” even though you already have the other plates at this point

The funny part is that Bunshin is basically no different than Bunrei which is literally a Divided Spirit(Thanks Kinoku Nasu!) of the god or goddess(Like how you could say that Jesus Christ is the Bunrei of God... which is true as some people see him as being a part of God made Man) which fits perfectly with Arceus granting you a fragment of itself as that's basically IS what a Bunrei or a Divided Spirit is.

Again, Bob is being a dumbass who thinks Arceus is talking about the Plates when I put down the WHOLE FUCKING CONVERSATION in which Arceus never talked about the Plates during that part! He's literally being a delusional dumbass who shows he not only has his own comprehension skills, he lacks even basic ones.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I honestly can get how if you saw the eng tl on its own you might think this, but piece of Arc 1 really seals it since you already have all the plates to be facing him. The JP text makes it way clearer and I’ve already posted this before idk what there is to get

I honestly can get how if you saw the eng tl on its own you might think this, but piece of Arc 1 really seals it since you already have all the plates to be facing him. The JP text makes it way clearer and I’ve already posted this before idk what there is to get

I can understand that, usually the English Translations aren't perfect and tend to leave some holes in there and not be straight(Which tends to be due to either the translator and/or the Japanese Language being a bitch to translate without basically making even more space to fit the words) compared to the actual Japanese itself.

It's just that the issue is in that instance, the English Translation is still pretty clear that he's giving a fragment of himself to you to see the world he created...
It would be ridiculous to pretend that the Arceus we see is somehow weaker than that because it would require simple critical thinking that Arceus cannot enter the World normally without wrecking it(Which we literally see with Dialga, Palkia and Giranta).

Bob74h

The Supreme King
The fact you ignore why Arceus was dying in that scene? Like the movie itself tells you?

Bob

There ain't no way your using Arceus missing almost all of his plates, which reduces his life force, and almost dying, which was the main bad guys plan, from the Jewel of Life movie as a reason as to why Arceus isn't strong.

because they hit him

and beat him up

Did you not watch the scene
he was having a casual conversion with deimos before he got betrayed

in what reality is that near death
and he had loads of his plates, the jewel of life only took up 5

you know he has more then 5 plates right

It's just that the issue is in that instance, the English Translation is still pretty clear that he's giving a fragment of himself to you to see the world he created...

Im aware of what your saying but arceus is just taking about the legend plate there
not a version of himself

I have the quote saved and the video you sent, you personally does exactly as ive said it did

That's a thing to be proud of!? This ain't fucking Spacebattles, Reddit or Comicvine, you fucking idiot!
We go by feats and information presented by the author in the story and you have done none of that.

I have a whole page of cited feats and statements

over 30 actually

in what world is that me not going by feats and information presented in series

just cause you dont agree with me, does not mean im using fan fiction
im going based on facts

Facts you may not like but facts nonetheless

and you seem very persistent to say legends arceus gives you a version of himself when the actual scene just gives you a legend plate even according to your own video
so why are you acting like, there's no narrativization and you guys are just being factual

Also every person thinks they are correct
nobody thinks their wrong so not even sure what your point would be

Do you think darkest glory is correct on kratos being multiverse lv cause he thinks to go on facts
ofc not, he's wrong but not cause you guys disagree with him but because of the facts

thinking you are right is not a argument, I also think im right and me thinking im right dont prove shit
the evidence does and that's it

the facts are the onlu important thing not your personal beliefs

To arceus

the plates are the same as a piece of himself
he even says this to deimos

in a anime movie

The games are just consistent with this notion

Watch this video that your friend sent
it claims exactly as im to say

the scene by the end says you received the legend plate
why are you insistent on ignoring that fact

If your not biased then why directly deny what the scene potrays

Bob is being a dumbass who thinks Arceus is talking about the Plates when I put down the WHOLE FUCKING CONVERSATION in which Arceus never talked about the Plates during that part!
arceus never mentioned the plates

he was indirectly referring to them
because right after that conversion you receive the legend plate

Watch your own video
it's exactly what occurs

so when he says bestow a piece of himself
he means the bloody plate

What the fuck does Kirito have to do with this

It's cause you mentioned my actions on space battles
so thought you were talking about my whole kirito crusade there

A random animal that is in the World Tree... I guess Jorgamundr is just a random snake or Huginn, Muninn, Freki and Greki are also just random ass animals, right?

difference being
the dreki are non speaking characters

that act and function as just being ordinary animals

Where jourmandr is clearly sentient and clearly set up as a character not a species of reptile like how the dreki are

And jourmandr is also a large sized character and known as a frost giant
he clearly aint just another random animal

this comparison is fucking retarded

and the creature can be fought in vanaheim
the only one boss that lives in the world tree is nidhogg

Bob, you retard, you are the one believing he's talking about the Legend Plate when you clearly also obtain Arceus at the same fucking time!
He's very clearly talking about himself, you goddamned moron!
This is especially the case in the remakes where Arceus literally recreates the Universe to give you either Dialga, Palkia or Giaranta!

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I mean I don't agree with everything on here but I don't think you have to make weirdly aggressive spite threads for months to get your points across if you don't agree with the Obd that's fine we aren't the law on the VS community but it's weird saying we're sheep though you follow the majority of the Vs community consensus itself

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
because they hit him

and beat him up

Did you not watch the scene
he was having a casual conversion with deimos before he got betrayed

in what reality is that near death
and he had loads of his plates, the jewel of life only took up 5

you know he has more then 5 plates right
Did you miss the part where arceus mentions that even losing 1 greatly reduces his lifespan?

2nd of all one of the plates arceus lost was his immunity to electricity, guess what ever pokemon in the cave was using, 3rd they weren't what was killing him, it was the silver water that was killing him and we don't even know what the shit was.

This shits getting old fast Bob. I'm tired of you posting shit outta context like it's some sort of gotcha moment and then there's your weirdo obsession with God of War that no one here fucking cares about.

Stop trying to bullshit people with flawed logic and poor excuses

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also how the fuck are you gonna call the obd sheep? Do you still not know how concensus works? It's the year 2023 my man open a dictionary or Google it, it's not hardly

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also also, how the fuck are you gonna claim all this shit a out arceus but in the same God damn movie him just waking up causes 2 almost universe sized dimensions to bump into each other and cause space-time to almost fuse?

Bob74h

The Supreme King
, it was the silver water that was killing him and we don't even know what the shit was.
And yet in the first timeline

Before dialga alters time by sending ash back

the silver water thing never occurred and he had to hibernate for years after the damage done to him

Do you still not know how concensus works?
blind faith in the masses

Stop trying to bullshit people with flawed logic and poor excuses

you used consensus as a reason
Is that not flawed logic

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Bob74h so to prove your point, you put him against Liu Kang? Who’s historically known for being a glass cannon in his series?

You don’t want to play this game :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And yet in the first timeline

Before dialga alters time by sending ash back

the silver water thing never occurred and he had to hibernate for years after the damage done to him
>loses 5 pieces of his life force
>is betrayed and attacked
>somehow expected to be fine afterwards

Bob get off the copium
blind faith in the masses

you used consensus as a reason
Is that not flawed logic
No one used consensus as a reason, you got butthurt about people not agreeing with you and took any chance you could to try and discredit no one agreeing with your stance and you've been doing this shit for months. It's old, it's tired, and I'm just not gonna deal with it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back