God Form Liu Kang vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
9k.png
pokemon-brilliant-diamond-shiny-pearl-arceus-header.png

If arceus is multiverse lv for creating a single universe
im sure this multiverse lv liu kang should be a fair match afterall much like arceus, he also created a universe

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Do you not realize it’s even worse for Liu Kang?
worse then this

nobody should ever use feats as a argument for arceus cause they are all piss poor

instead, you guys should stick to never using feats and instead disregarding everything except one pokedex entry that agrees with you

and silence everyone that opposes you cause with a shit tier argument like yours, it's best you dont defend it cause it just makes you look worse

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
worse then this

nobody should ever use feats as a argument for arceus cause they are all piss poor

instead, you guys should stick to never using feats and instead disregarding everything except one pokedex entry that agrees with you

and silence everyone that opposes you cause with a shit tier argument like yours, it's best you dont defend it cause it just makes you look worse
Again, do you not realize it’s even worse for Liu Kang?

MK has embarrassing low ends, or are you annoyed that Pokemon’s low ends are still better than MK’s?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
deity liu is at least universal+ and ftl+, on the current obd convo, i posted the new zenkais for liu and the other top tiers, many times, and the funny thing is, there are others who are at the same level as liu, so yeah, mk aint joking now

arceus is like what, multiversal+? if yes, he wins, so simple

Bob74h

The Supreme King
What did arceus do to this man's family for him to deus volt against him for months :bookerpls

It's literally more a thing against the versus community then a thing against arceus
I have the same exact sorta arguments for other characters like kratos and isshiki

ignoring the hyperbolic statements and biased fandom in favor of feats

only difference between kratos and arceus, Is that you guys agree with one and not the other
that's it.

tell me what makes altas lifting the world any less multiverse lv then arceus creating it
aside from your own biases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back