Golgo 13 vs. Ryo Saeba

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I wonder about this one.

Personally I don't think Ryo has a chance but I know comparatively little and I've seen some crazy feats from him.

Let's say Golgo has been hired to kill someone Ryo is supposed to protect and here we are.

Off to the races.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If Golgo's win condition is kill the target then yeah he takes it. Both him and Ryo are similar in stats but I'd give the edge to Ryo who's usually forced to come up with creative ways to not die on the spot (as opposed to Duke who usually has to come up with creative ways to kill, usually from afar) and has experience fighting guys just like him and Golgo. (Umibouzu for instance). If the two engage in combat I'd give it to Ryo.

If all he has to do is kill Ryo's client though it becomes a lot harder for Ryo to take the bag. As was said Duke is usually able to come up with out of the box ways to kill someone. If he decides to approach from range he'll likely kill whoever the client is before Ryo knows what happened.

This is all assuming a city setting where there's open space to travel and not confined to like a night club somewhere.

Jigen still wins

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I assume the client dies as a matter of course.

Range would matter a lot too. Don't know how Ryo would deal with a sniper of Golgo's caliber. But in close combat he held his own against that snake man and those mutants too.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
UZ6m4s.gif

solos both of them, and goes for beers in the local manga pub with jigen

Back