• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
why do you keep defending him for him?

he did call it scummy in big bold letters and made an ingenuine comment about it. i dont miss things as scum, you can ask flower and check discord convos and all the rest as this isn't some ego comment. him trying to make it seem that being uninformed is somehow scummy is a flawed argument that he's making to be slimy and cause suspicion on me.

the idea he thinks he's beyond suspicion after his play last phase and that im scummy for thinking he's scummy for it. i can also probably find quotes from you agreeing that he should be judged on his results and not whatever the fuck youre trying to preach.

Cuz Ekko is playing better than you unironically.

Simple. It's scummy to suspect me if I have real time proof you did t read the thread because then I'm left with an absence of explanation for where your case comes from or what changed your mind. If I know you weren't paying attention I can only reconcile your change in opinion as based on results.

And you made it out like my play yesterday was playing around Exe, so knowing you didn't read makes me feel like you just took one-piece of information (Me swapping from you to Craig) and just extrapolating some nonsense from that

If you had shown actual consideration for anything specific I had said and done I wouldn't find it strange, but you're being shot because you are unaware or ignoring details

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
A word of warning, I am notably unpolarized as a player and how I play as either alignment comes down a lot to my mood.

People recently thought i was scum because i was being low key and chill, but I was just feeling low key and chill lol.
Lol wasn’t that just me when I tried framing you xD.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
roleblocker for town means scum likely got a jailkeeper, i kinda wish we didnt have u claim this soon lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Im bored lmao, I know I shouldnt have done this but here you go. Now talk about SK Aurelian.
hes sus either way, not much more to say lol

if it was up to me id get mass claim from everyone in this gad rdk lethal OLU aurelian alco achro PoE

Achromatic

Paramount
Can I get some pointers on how to get you lynched, scum here

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im dying next night arent i

can i get protections, fk ultra and magic they wont be killed lol

i dont wanna bite the dust too soon again

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
We could talk about the weather. Just as productive as SK hunting at this stage of the game tbh.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
About 13 pages in and I'm vibing with my great friend Magic.
@Flower why was your first line of defense "I'm hinting at a power role, don't lynch me"? :hogansun
Gad is sitting on the fence about basically everyone he's talked about. Not cash money imo.
I think Ultra's progress on the Luka/Magic sitch looks natural and logical.
hey alco did u town or scum read flower by end of last day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back