• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Cuz Ekko is playing better than you unironically.

Simple. It's scummy to suspect me if I have real time proof you did t read the thread because then I'm left with an absence of explanation for where your case comes from or what changed your mind. If I know you weren't paying attention I can only reconcile your change in opinion as based on results.

And you made it out like my play yesterday was playing around Exe, so knowing you didn't read makes me feel like you just took one-piece of information (Me swapping from you to Craig) and just extrapolating some nonsense from that

If you had shown actual consideration for anything specific I had said and done I wouldn't find it strange, but you're being shot because you are unaware or ignoring details
stop fucking saying i didnt read because i missed a few pages you manipulative fuck. it doesn't matter if cp suspected watson as that isn't a smoking gun and youre trying to make it out like that would have somehow flipped my read on the guy.

missing 100ish posts in a 2k game isn't not reading or skimming.

i said you played around an execute because you were clearly trying to lynch strong players and were even pushing flower to that idea where you said one of myself, ratchet, or achro had to be scum.

Magic

Resplendent
im dying next night arent i

can i get protections, fk ultra and magic they wont be killed lol

i dont wanna bite the dust too soon again
absolutely not. not sure what exactly youre proposing youve done or accomplished.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Cat Dancing GIF by Unscreen

Magic

Resplendent
@Emil

I'm going to dig my hole deeper by saying this

But Flowa clearly telegraphed she was going to check Magic

What do you make of thay
@Emil

see youre buddy playing blatantly scummy trying to make a fucking confirm into a non-confirm as hard as he can when you cant redirect or even target a hider as ours commute!

hides are first in the resolution order, ultra.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
@Emil

What do you make of thay
stop fucking saying i didnt read because i missed a few pages you manipulative fuck. it doesn't matter if cp suspected watson as that isn't a smoking gun and youre trying to make it out like that would have somehow flipped my read on the guy.

missing 100ish posts in a 2k game isn't not reading or skimming.

i said you played around an execute because you were clearly trying to lynch strong players and were even pushing flower to that idea where you said one of myself, ratchet, or achro had to be scum.
blood splatter shoot self GIF by South Park

Ultra

THE BEAR
I claimed Cop/Vig and never even implied Hider. Just fucking stop.

What difference does it make

If Magic perceived you were cop and you blatantly telegraphed investigating him why does it matter whether you were cop or hider? In both scenarios, if there's counterplay available, that introduced an obvious vulnerability. Doesn't help that you were apparently untouched!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Like cmon Flower you can't be that thick. You hinted exceedingly obviously and said you were going to clear Magic. Do tailors and redirectors not magically exist?

I know you probably see this as scum angling but you're being hella silly

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
What difference does it make

If Magic perceived you were cop and you blatantly telegraphed investigating him why does it matter whether you were cop or hider? In both scenarios, if there's counterplay available, that introduced an obvious vulnerability. Doesn't help that you were apparently untouched!
There is no way to touch me when I can‘t be targetted by actions. Lay off the crack. The only way he isn’t confirmed is if he‘s the GF. Which is Gad.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Emil

What do you make of thay
its a can of worms man, dont know if we shud open that now

we're kinda fked in that scenario no? they have like 5 million poe fodders to misyeet later

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Like cmon Flower you can't be that thick. You hinted exceedingly obviously and said you were going to clear Magic. Do tailors and redirectors not magically exist?

Hider trumps them in action resolution.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

I CANNOT BE MESSED WITH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back