• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Town

Ultra
Ekko
Watson
Polar
Flower

Town lite

Luka
Magic
Fuji
Hime

Null

OLU
Orca
Aurelian
Sky

Scum PoE

Gad
Achro
Alco
RDK
Lethal

--

Updated

Moved Sky down and Orca up into null. Think a lot of her posts have been shit objectively, I had a reason for towning her earlier that I straight up forgot. Orca kinda wildcard idk.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Magic u keep saying ultra is wrong for susing u early game but didnt u start the game like 0/3?

u sused luka flower and me, then proceeded to be a wet noodle with no scum reads for majority of the mid day 1

what u trying to make ultra look bad for? susing u is very justified. unless u wanna claim being hypocrite and u r capable of being wrong but ultra isnt without getting crucified for it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
would heavily be dependent on ultra's flip mate as that's kinda of how it works.

dont really care for ekko's play even if ultra is town because it doesn't make sense, from him as a player, to be this confident ultra is town. he's not throwing out any crazy possibilities or scenarios and just playing it vanilla.
thats a thing of the past, 2023 ekko maybe

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if im wrong im wrong, not that deep lol. wont be the first or last time

just gotta roll with it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i dont think ekko has even tried thinking of a creative play that the scum team might have done or anything. just basic shit.

also dont like him saying rdk should go depending on his claim ahead of someone like gad.
most of those thoughts end up burning us, its a good thing to avoid them and avoid paranoia in general. ur still stuck on ekko from the past, im emil now. evolved

i was confident in my town read of ratchet as well for the most part. the game is alot easier than it is usually. second guessing needlessly mostly hurts town

if rdk gad lethal aurelian alco OLU come here, scum hunt, and make themselves easy to read townie, and ultra still continues going against them i might reconsider my position on ultra. until that happens im going straight ahead with it

it just seems like at this point u just want to be right, more than actually being right. and ur carrying the game for the inactives who shud be in much more pressure rn

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic u keep saying ultra is wrong for susing u early game but didnt u start the game like 0/3?

u sused luka flower and me, then proceeded to be a wet noodle with no scum reads for majority of the mid day 1

what u trying to make ultra look bad for? susing u is very justified. unless u wanna claim being hypocrite and u r capable of being wrong but ultra isnt without getting crucified for it
Sussing someone isn't being wrong numb nuts. I got off the flower suspicion in about 30 minutes and didn't even push her heavily. Luka was to get the game opened up. The third person is you who hasn't flipped yet.

Ultra was pushing and sussing me throughout the phase and never flipped until I was confirmed

Ultra was pushing for a cp lynch.

There is no hypocrisy. This is manipulative and slimy, again, for trying to compare two things not even close to the same shit in terms of depth. "Your reads in the opening 200 posts were wrong before you reversed whereas Ultra was wrong until dead/confirmed. The hypocrisy!"

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Town

Ultra
Ekko
Watson
Polar
Flower

Town lite

Luka
Magic
Fuji
Hime

Null

OLU
Orca
Aurelian
Sky

Scum PoE

Gad
Achro
Alco
RDK
Lethal

--

Updated

Moved Sky down and Orca up into null. Think a lot of her posts have been shit objectively, I had a reason for towning her earlier that I straight up forgot. Orca kinda wildcard idk.
yah looking at magic's world view i might have to just bypass his read on lethal and alco. he'll eventually come around i guess

one of them can be town, hardly see both tho

and im inclined to bypass fuji's read on OLU as well

think aurelian can MAYBE be town, orca more likely town than not, but hes unverified commuter sooo even a gad scum flip isnt 100% clearing for him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sussing someone isn't being wrong numb nuts. I got off the flower suspicion in about 30 minutes and didn't even push her heavily. Luka was to get the game opened up. The third person is you who hasn't flipped yet.

Ultra was pushing and sussing me throughout the phase and never flipped until I was confirmed
deserved, u didnt have proper scum reads until EoD, even then u more so sheeped ratchet's read iirc against a player that u had as town previously (gad)

im not blaming u for lack of scum read, im saying susing u for it is justified

also from my PoV u, u r wrong on me. similar how from ur PoV ultra is wrong on u. we dont know that cuz u didnt flip, and ultra is correct on u rn. its not like u made it easy for him to read u town. let me ask u this, how did u want to be town read this game? ur early pushes all turned out bad then u had no scum read for awhile and finally ended on a wagon that u had as town. if im being result oriented i can easy say u r scum here. its more often about the process than the end result. both need to make sense. ultra was wrong on u but his process was fine.

Ultra was pushing for a cp lynch.

There is no hypocrisy. This is manipulative and slimy, again, for trying to compare two things not even close to the same shit in terms of depth. "Your reads in the opening 200 posts were wrong before you reversed whereas Ultra was wrong until dead/confirmed. The hypocrisy!"
i also pushed for cp lynch, ratchet also sused cp. whats the point here? couple of ppl voted cp.

well u r still wrong lol, about me and him. i have the right to think ok maybe we have a missclear here and magic is indeed scum cuz surely town magic isnt this bad. im sure ultra thinks exactly this

Luka

Polarized Noob
How effective do you find Achro as town to be out of curiosity
He should have the majority of the solve D3 and be 4/4 D4.
I believe he mainly works off of meta, so without meta it might be a bit slower; but he should still be very good. IE: He was the one who taught SultanOfSalm to play I believe.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also dont use lack of flip as excuse. u dont know rdk's flip, u dont know gad's flip

i know my flip and u were wrong on it

u called gad town early game, u r likely wrong on him

ultra called rdk scum, likely correct on him

if rdk/gad turn out town while ultra scum im happy to get blasted cuz im a liability at this point. i'll admit my mistakes and move on

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He should have the majority of the solve D3 and be 4/4 D4.
I believe he mainly works off of meta, so without meta it might be a bit slower; but he should still be very good. IE: He was the one who taught SultanOfSalm to play I believe.
thats not impressive at all wtf??

d3, day 4??

he stays alive until then to make those reads?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I think on GameFaqs/MafiaUniverse/FoL the meta is just to kill Achro N1 and solve from there.
The only way he ever lives past N1 is if wolves think protection is on him or theirs a player with like, 3/3.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well luka ur friend over here is on burrowed time. he is so far 0/2 with ratchet and polar as far as i remember correctly

continue hyping him so there is more pressure to do good there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back