• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
luka and achro have some equity. gonna need to reread day 1 after scum flip to explore it

I was a bit surprised Luka's casually admitting Achro is kinda fumbling the ball here. That seems quite a bit comfortable so I think at the very least Luka's not going to be scum with Achoo town

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
who wud "scum" be in this scenario exactly loo
I dont have my rainbow list in front of me, maybe something like sky, hime, Achromatic, and someone else
Yes, that would be a very bad scenario. A cleverly used execute can be used to create false dilemmas like this

However the "what if" case has to be measured against the straightforward one, and I think I would be gobsmacked if BP claimed Gad who probably needed a save happened to be town.

Most likely it's somewhere in the middle - one of Gad/RDK is town (probably the latter) and that exe while still confirming one has a chance of condemning the other.

I think I will start taking this scenario more seriously if Gad flips town otherwise can't really bother entertaining it
Ultra back to a slight town read

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I think the votes on Haza from yesterday might share some similarities with Tempest's own wagons (aka behavior that people attribute to their scum plays) and so your favorite Big Daddy is here to deconstruct that aswell

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I was a bit surprised Luka's casually admitting Achro is kinda fumbling the ball here. That seems quite a bit comfortable so I think at the very least Luka's not going to be scum with Achoo town
the otherway around is more likely. agree

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I dont have my rainbow list in front of me, maybe something like sky, hime, Achromatic, and someone else

Ultra back to a slight town read
hard to believe all the inactives r town but its painful to play with them

i mean olu lethal alco aurelian

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's a three letter name nvm my beloved peons I'm not gonna go back and sift through that amount of pages so onto Craig's wagon

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Updating

Emil
RDK

Fujishiro

Lethal

Sky
Tempest
Hello! Can Did you ever elaborate on your read of Tempest here? It's the Polar opposite of what you were arguing with Ultra about so as the great town leader I am curious
VOTE COUNT
RDK -
Aurelien - 2
Gad - 2
Achro - 1
Emil - 1
Ultra - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
Aurelian: Ratchet

Day will be extended to 48 hours - There are approximately 24h left
Wagon shifting slowly from Fang (funnily enough, many people vouched and it's common knowledge for most here he doesn't play on weekends yet didn't oppose lynching him - note his wagon gains traction after Fang)
It's based.

Look CP I hate to do the "reads???" thingz but I'm going to need more, pronto. Or else you may meet a terrible fate...

how about achro

Tempest felt fine earlier, sure.
Interestingly, Achro later places a vote on Craig later on without much input at all
On Aurelian, I don't really know what to do with that slot. My primary thought is "would he really take this angle as scum", but the problem with that is it justifies why he would simply by virtue of it being questioned. I don't really know what he's doing, and I think I'd like a claim from him at some point, if only to give him something to be read from. I'd prefer it if he starts playing properly but yeah.

I don't think he should be the lynch today unless we have nothing else we can agree on. I also think Tempest left a lot to be desired with what he's offered so far and don't mind that direction at all.
We're pressing Fang for a claim today, just fyi

I think his play this game has been ezcues under the guise that "no way town/scum Fang would do that" which easily gives him a lot of wiggle room and avoid accountability in the future. Do not like.
oh k

well cp is being pretty cute. usually a good sign to yeet him with no remorse
I am actually not sure what set Ekko off in particular here
VOTE COUNT
RDK - 5
Gad - 3
Aurelien - 2
Emil - 2
Fuji - 2
Achro - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra
Watson

Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit > Emil
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK > Fuji > Gad
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
OLU: Fuji
CP: Watson
Alco: Gaddamit
Ekko: RDK

11 hours or so remain
Another wagon shift this time from GAD

:heston

VOTE LYNCH TEMPEST

Town:
Watson
Flower
Ekko
Ultra
Polar Bear
Orca
hime
OLU
Fuji

Lean/Weaker Town:
Luka
Achro
Lethal
Alco

Undecided:
Magic
Sky
Aurelian

Scum:
Gad
RDK
Tempest

I mean sure, but I don't really see that enough from what he's said. Just looks like someone caught to me.

Like I said I expect I won't get my primary lynch so will probably be voting elsewhere. Maybe Tempest
I think Ratchet was more than likely on the mark with Gad here
Also I think Gad going the OMGUS route with me but entirely ignoring RDK doesn't really line up with what you're saying his method as town is, there would be no reason for him to discriminate there unless he thinks RDK's reasoning was good which he obviously doesn't given he contested it.
^ important point.
If he flips town I policy u ok?
Vote Lynch Tempest
Luka coming in with this vote without further elaboration

whats the case on him? the push on watson?
Good luck on Hime, similar to Polar's skepticism prior

Vote Lynch Tempest
A... Second vote?
+1
Vote Tempest
Sneaky

This is where the wagon on Temp really picked up
@Ultra

So in the very last game (tower of god or whatever)

Tempest has had the same exact entrance as those 3 games you provided and he was town. You are full it if you think that is a scum tell

Post in thread 'Tower of God Mafia Thread' https://onelastforum.com/threads/tower-of-god-mafia-thread.4929/post-420698
Challenging Ultra's conclusion bodes well for him here and looks really good tbh
Vote Murder Tempest

I respect receipts tbh.
There's no further thought given from Achro here. It feels like he didn't really need to be convinced to vote Temp regardless, it was just merely convenient after Ultra pitched his case.
Youve given more thought to things than this, Ahchoo. Big town daddy knows you're capable of formulating a thought beyond "ultra's case go brrr"

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Basically two major things from your friendly neighborhood town leader:
  • I want Gad's head today because Haza looks more and more like a counterwagon here in much the same way Tempest likely was
  • I don't like some of these votes that have no further details, but in particular Luka and Achoo's votes are lacking in critical thought tremendously and they're gonna have to explain their thought process behind just dropping their votes
It comes across as some minor way of orchestrating and ensuring an exe, and frankly I'm getting the vibe there was some panic from some of these votes too

Vote lynch GAD

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Hello! Can Did you ever elaborate on your read of Tempest here? It's the Polar opposite of what you were arguing with Ultra about so as the great town leader I am curious

Wagon shifting slowly from Fang (funnily enough, many people vouched and it's common knowledge for most here he doesn't play on weekends yet didn't oppose lynching him - note his wagon gains traction after Fang)

Interestingly, Achro later places a vote on Craig later on without much input at all

We're pressing Fang for a claim today, just fyi

I think his play this game has been ezcues under the guise that "no way town/scum Fang would do that" which easily gives him a lot of wiggle room and avoid accountability in the future. Do not like.

I am actually not sure what set Ekko off in particular here

Another wagon shift this time from GAD

I think Ratchet was more than likely on the mark with Gad here

^ important point.

Luka coming in with this vote without further elaboration

Good luck on Hime, similar to Polar's skepticism prior

A... Second vote?

+1

Sneaky

This is where the wagon on Temp really picked up

Challenging Ultra's conclusion bodes well for him here and looks really good tbh

There's no further thought given from Achro here. It feels like he didn't really need to be convinced to vote Temp regardless, it was just merely convenient after Ultra pitched his case.
Youve given more thought to things than this, Ahchoo. Big town daddy knows you're capable of formulating a thought beyond "ultra's case go brrr"
know what fang did sus u at some point too right? maybe he indeed is skoom

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Fujishiro can u decipher to me what OLU just did and if u still think he is townie

idk where his vote on gad is coming from. dont recall he talk about either gad or cp last day. the lynch on cp wasnt even a direct derail from gad so i know OLU was just making that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back