• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
know what fang did sus u at some point too right? maybe he indeed is skoom
In all fairness susing the resident and yalls incredible leader is NAI as he's done it as town before too

Not the strongest metric to judge his scum play by

The question is why is he susing? Not me, but in general - has he given any further elaboration on who he had sussed? And why is he coasting and so disengaged to begin with?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
In all fairness susing the resident and yalls incredible leader is NAI as he's done it as town before too

Not the strongest metric to judge his scum play by

The question is why is he susing? Not me, but in general - has he given any further elaboration on who he had sussed? And why is he coasting and so disengaged to begin with?
what happened to ur PR? no more?

Achromatic

Paramount
To be clear, it was 100% Ultra's case go brr on my end. I am capable of expounding a lot, but I wanted to see what came of it and it didn't occur to me that day could be ended early with half the total needed for majority.

I thought I was applying pressure on someone's behalf, not executing them.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Your precious Town leader Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit > Emil
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK > Fuji > Gad
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
OLU: Fuji
CP: Watson (originally was going to vote Aurelian before he wanted to cut my tongue with a machete)
Alco: Gaddamit
Ekko: RDK

notably the two biggest shifts in the wagons were Aurelian and Gad imho

Magic

Resplendent
It's time for me to step in and be the better town leader and bigger man than the two of you combined, I see.

Let me ask you this.

Let's assume Ultra and you are both town. That may not necessarily be true, but as a hypothetical thought exercise, do you really think he'd pull the same thing twice in a row back to back?
Why? Surely not for shits and giggles

You can argue he has the potential to do another WIFOM play precisely because of this exact logic I'm presenting, but
Wouldn't it be less practical in the longrun doing the same thing twice so soon?
What would be the reasons for doing it yet again while his last play as scum is fresh in people's minds?

He'd be caught, straight up, why would he risk a game as scum for a play that would likely get him lynched off the bat?
Yes I do think he would.

Let me ask you this, when do any of you see through any high tier plays? Ever? Like I've made a mafia career of it. Last game, ratchet in jkk, and it goes on. Last I checked all you had to say when ratchet was winning members is you could never see it coming!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Your amazing town leader just ISO'd Fang and oh dear she isn't impressed

Kept insisting Ratchet was scum
Not the best look

I want to say it'd be too blatant for scum to do this or they assume no one would pay attention to how it'd reflect on him in hindsight lol. Weird.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yes I do think he would.

Let me ask you this, when do any of you see through any high tier plays? Ever? Like I've made a mafia career of it. Last game, ratchet in jkk, and it goes on. Last I checked all you had to say when ratchet was winning members is you could never see it coming!

This is inherently manipulative. You're trying to shit on her ability to see through things and then imply I'm just doing 5D chess, when she actually has a good point - subversion of expectation only works if I'm not doing it all the time. Otherwise I'm just T-Pein

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
lynch from cp was a derail from RDK.

lets get this guy claim quick imo
You're not considering the potential for a second counterwagon at play here. Listen to your Town Confirmed King.
Regardless if we agree or disagree, what was RDK a derail of? Humor me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back