• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I also don't like the way Magic

lol why

Cuz.my.scum case is defending me:whathekong

Since you're talking about OLU, here's a game that comes to mind as a good example kf his town posting

Basically there's a healthy dose of nonsense and complete lack of situational awareness. You're free to take a look. Might not be able to take away much without context. I'm not quite sure if he's different here as he's a truly bizarre player but he does seem more aware than his usual self imo

Achromatic

Paramount
Oh don't feel bad. I am used to being suspected almost every game because I have final boss energy. It's chill. I don't OMGUS for OMGUS sake, only if I think the angle is actually scummy.

So anyway RDK is imo never paired with Gads, we'll see if that's useful or not later today I suppose.

Strange ducks are my specialty in sorting. I would love to real time more with OLA to see what i can get out of them.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If Gads is scum I would never touch RDK. It is exceptionally rare imo for scum to take a town who is wrong early and go "nah you're wrong."

This was early and casual too. Love this for RDK tbh
the irony is RDK can be town but id still yeet for wasting town's time

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
wud feel sorry for magic if hes scum playing with giga inactive team

Magic

Resplendent
I'm the only one you're scum reading off CP's wagon (after you tried going after Watson)

So who's scum if they're not on Gad's wagon or CP's?

Can you try solving the game past Me/Gad you crusty old codger
I have, ekko!

Magic

Resplendent
if this was targeted to me fyi i didnt even get to vote cp, i was asleep when the execute happened. my vote was on RDK

i think most of cp voters r town, with achro being the worst followed by maybe fuji

mafia were on gad/RDK isnt a bad possibility, or just not on the main wagons altogether

the execute was a gift from god to them. lead by town and built up by town

Maybe fuji eh. Everyone is a possibility but ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back