• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm aware. Why do any of that as scum? There is no good answer to doing that as scum. None of his play looks like scum play. I'm trying to clear a slot. Fuji agreed. You make it an uphill battle to clear lower activity slots.
ur a bit too slow with that one

Magic

Resplendent
we do, if they claim watcher and survive without a result they r going to be more likely scum than not cuz the scum roleblocker wud be blocking elsehwere, unless ur arguing they r abstaining for marginally no benefit

at a bear minimum then we return to where we r and the watcher claiming is not harmful at all, its neutral. if its scum then nobody care if they claimed it. they wont get miscleared for it if they wont use it to give us a scum result, and at the end of the day their play will be what judges them

also why r u assuming watcher/roleblocker combo, and lastly serials usually get rid of watcher, that slot will eventually self.

forcing PoE to claim is at the bear minimum neutral, at most beneficial to town. its not harmful. we dont need roles to win games, we need to attempt to clear PoE.
It is definitely harmful. Stop leading with your shit takes.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Magic has 0 excuse to be reading Ekko as anything but obvious town, using Ekko's autistic fixation on arguing that claiming is a good thing to imply he is scum runs counter to everything he's experienced with him as a player

Magic

Resplendent
Magic has 0 excuse to be reading Ekko as anything but obvious town, using Ekko's autistic fixation on arguing that claiming is a good thing to imply he is scum runs counter to everything he's experienced with him as a player
This is your first fair argument as to why he could be town!

Ultra

THE BEAR
It is definitely harmful. Stop leading with your shit takes.

You can argue he's harmful but I think you bit off more than you can chew - basically what you accused me of doing with Aurelian last game. You know this is very consistent and has well outside of his normal range.

Take notes!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
sure we can take gad's lynch today and then force everyone to claim tomorrow. im gonna claim end of day eitherway to cuck janitor

Magic

Resplendent
explain how its harmful? the game cud be 20 vanillas and we can still win, none cares magic.

btw did u comment on ultra's case on sky outside of she just makes herself look scum?

we've already arrived at OLU being closer to town like 5 hours ago
We all care.

His case is poor as that isn't how you read sky.

I called olu town on day 1 after she thought Polar was legit and again at the start of the phase when fuji brought it up. I'm not the slow one.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
What's with the Janitor obsession? Chances are that was already used on me previous night and failed. Or Fang had it and Fuji blocked it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
We all care.

His case is poor as that isn't how you read sky.

I called olu town on day 1 after she thought Polar was legit and again at the start of the phase when fuji brought it up. I'm not the slow one.

You didn't read it and you're speaking in generalities

Can you explain Sky's behavior around RDK as remotely natural?

Ultra

THE BEAR
What's with the Janitor obsession? Chances are that was already used on me previous night and failed. Or Fang had it and Fuji blocked it.

Both of those possibilities you mentioned are statistically anamolies

Actually where do you get off thinking scum didn't kill Ratchet? The fuck am I reading

One Last Username

Distinguished
explain how its harmful? the game cud be 20 vanillas and we can still win, none cares magic.

btw did u comment on ultra's case on sky outside of she just makes herself look scum?

we've already arrived at OLU being closer to town like 5 hours ago
That’s right! We don’t need stinking power roles to win the game, unlike mafia scum.

5 hours, more like 12.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
yknow what maybe i shud claim now that u brought up this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back