• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Anyways, I have a feeling that everybody is trying to appeal to me yet literally nobody is trying to appeal to me at the same time and I dont know which one it is.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Only if you think it helps.
i cant know that without the rest claiming, its part of why im asking them to

but i dont wanna die without atleast giving what i have, whether its useful or not

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Don't really wanna end the day before people have all said enough. We are letting half the game skate by for ??? reasons.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
can u get atleast these 3 to claim @RDK @Alco @Sky

aurelian was roleblocked by fuji so can hold on for today

we'll give magic and achro one more day cuz they r active

i have some info, i need these 3 to claim b4 i come forth with it tho, otherwise its not as valuable

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Don't really wanna end the day before people have all said enough. We are letting half the game skate by for ??? reasons.
"we"

you mean you?? and your boss monster, magic

we r pushing PoE for claims for hours

Magic

Resplendent
Wait didn't you just lock him as town?
I follow a pretty straight forward principle when it comes to claiming that should make so no one feels like it's unfair when they have to claim. People like aurelian that play anti town mostly ruin that!

And the basic principle is you claim near 50% pressure unless you've convinced those same people off which rdk didn't really convince anyone of his alignment he just no showed.

But since he's hinting at a pr it can wait!

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you guys really gonna kill me before I meet my man Niko Bellic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back