• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Therefore, a few VTs, some more scummers trying to claim VT, vanilla cop makes total sense

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
what info could he have that's conclusive enough for me to deviate? is he a third invest role?

any info that tries getting me away from gad i wont follow.

gad is going to be scum.

@Flower this is what im talking about. i dont trust any of the shit they're pushing.
none said anything about deviating, im going to put it in caps for you

GAD IS SCUM

WE KNOW

WE ARE SOLVING BEYOND GAD

FINDING OTHER SCUM

GAD IS 1 MAN. HE IS NOT ALL THE SCUM. THERE ARE OTHER SCUM IN THE GAME, AND I AM FINDING THOSE

Emil

V.I.P. Member
^@flower

also ekko entirely ignored gad on day 1 too while focusing on every other inactive.
btw this is insanely disgenous. i had a post literally saying i agree with ur read on orca, but idk why do u town read gad. i had him null in day 1

here for receipt. @Ultra im bout to lock this guy scum tbh
magic might be town too for the town read of orca @ page 7. as scum he'd play for town early game but doesnt matter, still think the read is good

so orca town as well

TBD still on gad tho, dont know what magic is seeing there thats townie, atleast up to page 7

luka making some too scummy to be scum posts, seems like he believes in them tho, could be townie. idk. will wait and see more

this my contribution for now

oh also thought waston was faking the PR just for fun, is it actually real? idk how rugrat does his fake claims for scum. is he the type to give full fake roles with a full fake PR? if not, then maybe this is more townie than not. scum PRs are whack and townie isnt the type to fake one if rugrat doesnt give it to her. aside from PR, no read on watson playwise up to page 7

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw this is insanely disgenous. i had a post literally saying i agree with ur read on orca, but idk why do u town read gad. i had him null in day 1

here for receipt. @Ultra im bout to lock this guy scum tbh
@Flower read this you too, might activate some almonds

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Me as a vanilla + a vanilla flip already + a vig duo flip suggests to me this could be a relatively role-light game
Therefore, a few VTs, some more scummers trying to claim VT, vanilla cop makes total sense
a light game doesnt necessarily mean there is a vanilla cop tho
most games here have multiple vanillas but vanilla cop is not that common

also there have been multiple claimed/hinted power roles so far so im not really following u here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back