• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
RDK confirms scum killed Polar N2. He isn't gonna out himself as scum to the SK like this. He's either Town or scum.
Nibel blocked Melkor N2.

So from your pov you should never assume Polar was anything but the scum kill. Ratchet was 100% the scum kill, too, as he was safe to kill and not lynchable.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You're just the Roletracker, aren't you?

@Lord Melkor please if you're SK just claim.
I asked him to do that earlier but i dont think he will

@Ultra ive thought of a possibility where achro is the serial. do u think it fits? he wud have killed ratchet n1 while mafia failed a kill on flower (could be janitor or strongman)

and hed have failed a kill on flower n2 while mafia's killer that night got blocked by nibel (melkor)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
RDK confirms scum killed Polar N2. He isn't gonna out himself as scum to the SK like this. He's either Town or scum.
Nibel blocked Melkor N2.

So from your pov you should never assume Polar was anything but the scum kill. Ratchet was 100% the scum kill, too, as he was safe to kill and not lynchable.
ok then melkor is serial. thats where i was before you asked me why not melkor first

u want to take serial first today? we can if nibel is out of shots

Lethal

T.B.A
so im scum for not going against them but u think they r town?

flower u still think lethal can be town after this lmao
Ok so it's natural ability then. For fuck sake.

Throw in you're going reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over an SK rather than scum hunting. Yup, this is just like Xmas all over again

Flower

V.I.P. Member
The people I had as Town flipped Town and the one I called outed Godfather since D1 flipped GF.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So have you. Just saying.
not at all!

cp is my only wrong read thus far

Ok so it's natural ability then. For fuck sake.

Throw in you're going reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over an SK rather than scum hunting. Yup, this is just like Xmas all over again
well u make a claim saying i am coward and I shud go after ultra and magic but then call them town anywyay. so why shud i go after town? ur clearly making shit up and trying to set it as scummy for me to not go after ultra and magic when i dont scum read them and dont need to do that

you're scum, thanks for making it much easier to confirm

Emil

V.I.P. Member
gonna go back to sleep

put ur vote back on sky

@Chairman Nibel if ur out of roleblocks let us know as we might need to then yeet melkor today

Lethal

T.B.A
not at all!

cp is my only wrong read thus far

well u make a claim saying i am coward and I shud go after ultra and magic but then call them town anywyay. so why shud i go after town? ur clearly making shit up and trying to set it as scummy for me to not go after ultra and magic when i dont scum read them and dont need to do that

you're scum, thanks for making it much easier to confirm
Don't twist my words into your window licking trash as you continue to spam post

I said you're a coward wolf who goes at easy targets rather than against more established players. Like you've actively avoided Ultra and Magic. You're a giant pussy who would get rid of CP at the first opportunity. You go on about SK time and time again because you have no concrete solve because you don't believe a single thing you're going on about

Lynch this wolf

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Don't twist my words into your window licking trash as you continue to spam post

I said you're a coward wolf who goes at easy targets rather than against more established players. Like you've actively avoided Ultra and Magic. You're a giant pussy who would get rid of CP at the first opportunity. You go on about SK time and time again because you have no concrete solve because you don't believe a single thing you're going on about

Lynch this wolf
Tbh that's not wrong about scum Ekko.

@Magic I need you here to decide.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

Lynch this wolf
yeah look that doesnt work out

cp is just as established as magic and ultra. i town read both of them. you come here and say that you town read both of them

why wud i go after 2 ppl i town read? u trying to sell this as scummy when it isnt

and being a coward does not fit with going after cp

ur way too far gone

Flower

V.I.P. Member
yeah look that doesnt work out

cp is just as established as magic and ultra. i town read both of them. you come here and say that you town read both of them

why wud i go after 2 ppl i town read? u trying to sell this as scummy when it isnt

and being a coward does not fit with going after cp

ur way too far gone
You didn't Town read Magic previous day and today still had him in secondary PoE lmao.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Look, if you want people to follow you, at least don't lie. Makes me just not wanna do what you say (even tho if you're Town your solve is likely correct). But you constantly lying and twisting shit is making it hard.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You didn't Town read Magic previous day and today still had him in secondary PoE lmao.
i town read him.

there was one point where he kept tunneling me and ultra to the point i said he can be scum but i always had him as town / lower in PoE than the rest of my scum reads

secondary PoE is a backup PoE in case i go wrong somewhere on the primary. hes not there anymore. im much more confident on my solve now

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Look, if you want people to follow you, at least don't lie. Makes me just not wanna do what you say (even tho if you're Town your solve is likely correct). But you constantly lying and twisting shit is making it hard.
im not lying tho. i can being u multiple posts of me saying magic is town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back