• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
i town read him.

there was one point where he kept tunneling me and ultra to the point i said he can be scum but i always had him as town / lower in PoE than the rest of my scum reads

secondary PoE is a backup PoE in case i go wrong somewhere on the primary. hes not there anymore. im much more confident on my solve now
That's bullshit. You accused us of being team mates at some point even.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
also i did go after him yesterday to set him straight. lethal claiming that i didnt go after magic is wrong

i didnt push for his lynch cuz i was leaning more town on him. but i did resposnd to so many of his quotes and refuted alot of his nonsense about me and ultra

its fsnfiction to say i avoided him. @Flower do u agree that ultra and i had long back and forth with magic yesterday. would u consider this as us avoiding him?

Achromatic

Paramount
Eh. Luka doesn't really understand how I like to operate when I am in unfamiliar waters. This is a classical example of me going with the flow and seeing where the tides take me

Lethal

T.B.A
You had this the entire time and didn't duel Gad?
No lol I didn't even tag host. I'm just VT haha.

But I'm very confident on Ekko being wolf here. He's writhing in agony that he can't do anything cos he don't believe himself any time.

Achromatic

Paramount
Cause either the game is easy or it isn't. I don't have the info to really know for sure atm so I just let the people who like to talk do their talking unless I disagree strongly.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
No lol I didn't even tag host. I'm just VT haha.

But I'm very confident on Ekko being wolf here. He's writhing in agony that he can't do anything cos he don't believe himself any time.
Ehhhh...now I'd like you to type it out and tag the host properly please. Just to make sure.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
That's bullshit. You accused us of being team mates at some point even.
this is silly. ur gonna look at one post where im laying out possibiltiies and ignore my actual postion

i thought u can be scum because my info says that my target visited flower so i thought u can be lying about ur commute

after this was straightened out u were back to town. its a logical thought process

go back and read my positions last day. who i wanted to claim and who i said to push after gad

i never voted you or magic. i never had u as anything more than possible backup scum in case i am wrong. rn i am more than ever confident on my solve so yall r just locked town

Flower

V.I.P. Member
this is silly. ur gonna look at one post where im laying out possibiltiies and ignore my actual postion

i thought u can be scum because my info says that my target visited flower so i thought u can be lying about ur commute

after this was straightened out u were back to town. its a logical thought process

go back and read my positions last day. who i wanted to claim and who i said to push after gad

i never voted you or magic. i never had u as anything more than possible backup scum in case i am wrong. rn i am more than ever confident on my solve so yall r just locked town
Mhm. And that's why you contributed greatly to tilting us tf out previous day, to the point I was willing to just slaughter you and Ultra.

Great Town play, much teamwork.

Lethal

T.B.A

How can someone be tracked to a hider? WTF?

Achromatic

Paramount
You two need couples conciling or something lol.

If we hit scum today the game is going well and people are doing well. You guys are so stressed. Reminds me of my youth smh. To be young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back