• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
this doesnt really make much sense
leaving the sk contributes to more kills in a shorter period of time which makes the game state arguably harder to wrap up since less time and stuff
He's being a doomer because he thinks town is super inactive without confirms since he thinks I am scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
this doesnt really make much sense
leaving the sk contributes to more kills in a shorter period of time which makes the game state arguably harder to wrap up since less time and stuff
im planing to only leaving him for one more cycle. i rly want a scum flip today. i think a scum flip is > melkor killing an extra townie tonight

like i said most of this is cuz i dont have strong faith in town winning this if i signed off on the sk yeet here

maybe am too untrusting. i just feel uneasy about it

Achromatic

Paramount
If luka/I were scum then minus confirms the top alive in theory town poster has 162. It's a fair concern if your world is that.

Achromatic

Paramount
30 hour day is annoying when a lot of people you want to have conversations with don't post a lot when you are active.

I am used to the very standard 48/24 lol

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
feel kinda worried abt lynching rdk
assuming LM is the serial, rdk is probs the only kind of "protection" town has

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
feel kinda worried abt lynching rdk
assuming LM is the serial, rdk is probs the only kind of "protection" town has
magic is town bodyguard, or some form of protective role, like 99%

Achromatic

Paramount
Seriously fmpov TLU did that thing where a buddy is fucked and was like OH BOY THOSE WHO WENT AGAINST THAT WAGON SURE ARE SUS which was the opposite of the light of my life fuji being like 'I think this tempest wagon was pure!'

so interested in the town case here.

Magic

Resplendent
wait

why was I primary poe earlier if I dont read scum lol
Based on what I said about not doing much of anything.

If you're good at the game making all the right points isn't that hard. If you have no sway then there is really no punishment. Say you're scum and you have multiple lukas that will be swayed just by your word. Suddenly you can't make a point without it catching wind and potentially take out your teammate or being blamed for a mislynch.

If you're on a new site with almost no sway but you have tmi you can see the game from a perspective that Basically let's you make quality points without any fear of it gaining traction.

Basically I understand your play for a day phase but past that I'd imagine or expect you to have some level of firmness with your content opposed to posting it with almost no backbone. I get you might think it goes nowhere due to the loudest players just shouting it away but still "I think this direction is clear cut best and we should do it" would be somewhere.

Magic

Resplendent
Seriously fmpov TLU did that thing where a buddy is fucked and was like OH BOY THOSE WHO WENT AGAINST THAT WAGON SURE ARE SUS which was the opposite of the light of my life fuji being like 'I think this tempest wagon was pure!'

so interested in the town case here.
I mean while fuji thought looks more like one coming from town it's also a bit irrational.

Achromatic

Paramount
Based on what I said about not doing much of anything.

If you're good at the game making all the right points isn't that hard. If you have no sway then there is really no punishment. Say you're scum and you have multiple lukas that will be swayed just by your word. Suddenly you can't make a point without it catching wind and potentially take out your teammate or being blamed for a mislynch.

If you're on a new site with almost no sway but you have tmi you can see the game from a perspective that Basically let's you make quality points without any fear of it gaining traction.

Basically I understand your play for a day phase but past that I'd imagine or expect you to have some level of firmness with your content opposed to posting it with almost no backbone. I get you might think it goes nowhere due to the loudest players just shouting it away but still "I think this direction is clear cut best and we should do it" would be somewhere.
I feel like that's here, though. Like I am just not being aggressive about it because we've had enough bickering about things. II do not wish to bicker. I made my stance today clear. I am already discussing the next day's lynch with Emil now. I don't need to have everything figured out or to map it out. I can take bite sized pieces of the game and figure it out a little at a time with people, rather than on my own.

Transparently as well, today is where my threadpull will be the lowest. I just lost my biggest advocate in Flower and so I don't see a big need to act like i'm the boss or am certain if im not. There are lots of confirmed town to talk with and discuss people with, and since the lynch is one I approve of anything else doesn't need to be firm. It's why I am asking for reads and trying to get people's thoughts for me to take down and mull over.

Achromatic

Paramount
Magic can you link a game where Emil as scum has posted this much? Would be curious to read it, as I often think outpacing the thread is mostly town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back