• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
That's some T-Pein level play unironically, you held info and let him get away with claiming seraph instead of taking the trade...why?

Please claim or imma assume you are cereal

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
u were wrong on both gad and alco, u gotta really sit this one out man

Ultra

THE BEAR
I will if others want. You demanding it for this reason is classless.

You're not bothering to cooperate at all. Haven't all game. Again. I voted melkor last phase, you joined, then went achro.

Yall ain't worth listening to period.

Stop hindsight hero'ing dumbass, I investigated Melkor n1 and you accused me of being scum for trying to get him to claim lol

You waited two days to counterclaim him so he got away with it

I tested an achro wagon before EoD just to get something out of him and Luka then swapped back

Magic

Resplendent
That's some T-Pein level play unironically, you held info and let him get away with claiming seraph instead of taking the trade...why?

Please claim or imma assume you are cereal
Go for it. You're awful. Seriously stop talking to me.

Once again anyone else looking for proper cooperation I'm willing to hear out. I'll give the rest of my solve in the morning. Really confident it's ekko. Don't think it's going to be achro for reasons I explained last phase. Will go through Melkor's posts too.

Ultra

THE BEAR
He claimed seraph. There was no counter claim.

"2 days", ya I'm sorry we were lynching your town read gad on day 2.

No if you have an active protective ability he was basically outted scum, because as I explained there was almost no chance rug put in a seraph with an IC

But since he was the only claimed protect it didn't make sense to lynch him either

Ultra

THE BEAR

Once again anyone else looking for proper cooperation I'm willing to hear out. I'll give the rest of my solve in the morning. Really confident it's ekko. Don't think it's going to be achro for reasons I explained last phase. Will go through Melkor's posts too.

Anybody with basic reading comprehension and ability to play this game can see you are being massively inconsistent with your own arguments off Day 2 because your head is up the endless tunnel called your ass

Emil

V.I.P. Member

what makes me scum here tho, can u actually put it in one post. why cant everything i do come from town. r u reading RDK town? how??

Magic

Resplendent
u were wrong on both gad and alco, u gotta really sit this one out man
I had gad as scum on day 1 and was voting to lynch there.

You didn't want literally any dead scum to be the ones lynched. On day 2 you wanted rdk. On day 3 you side stepped melkor to settle on sky. On day 4 you wanted anyone but melkor, again. Don't think rdk or achro are scum so ya your target choices don't look good for you

Magic

Resplendent
Anyways I'm done with those 2. Ultra can be ignored, he never stops stroking himself yet projects the ego stuff.

Ekko is just loud scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You won't even acknowledge "I was wrong about Day 2 but I still suspect Ekko because..."

Instead you act like nothing happened and there's nothing irreconcilable about the fact that the motive you had clearly assigned Ekko on Day 2 is not compatible with your current case

And then claim credit for Melkor, when he should have been outted from your PoV if you're a protect, and you had delayed the conclusion by holding this info

Emil

V.I.P. Member

You didn't want literally any dead scum to be the ones lynched. On day 2 you wanted rdk. On day 3 you side stepped melkor to settle on sky. On day 4 you wanted anyone but melkor, again. Don't think rdk or achro are scum so ya your target choices don't look good for you
rdk is scum, it invalidates all of ur point

i was the reason why melkor is outed. i didnt push it last day cuz i thought it was serial. toward end i realized hes just mafia

like idk what else to tell u lol

u were jacking off pushing gad day 2. i cud of just placed a vote on him and afked the day, but no, i outed my other teammate for ?????? reason when my first teammate was already getting yeeted

what muppet scum do u take me for :heston

Ultra

THE BEAR

I sidestepped Melkor Day 2 because He. Wasn't. Counterclaimed.

Literally said if anyone came forward with a protect he was done. You held that info and he survived

Also at this rate RDK is most likely scum anyway so lmao

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You won't even acknowledge "I was wrong about Day 2 but I still suspect Ekko because..."

Instead you act like nothing happened and there's nothing irreconcilable about the fact that the motive you had clearly assigned Ekko on Day 2 is not compatible with your current case

And then claim credit for Melkor, when he should have been outted from your PoV if you're a protect, and you had delayed the conclusion by holding this info
him not claiming protect is also part of why we got a bit soft onto melkor

Ultra

THE BEAR
This silly duck really is trying to brush under the rug the whole defense he gave for Melkor Day 2. Worked like a dog to save him from scrutiny

I really hope your SK because otherwise this is extremely sad ego play

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I sidestepped Melkor Day 2 because He. Wasn't. Counterclaimed.

Literally said if anyone came forward with a protect he was done. You held that info and he survived

Also at this rate RDK is most likely scum anyway so lmao
not just "most likely". he is outed outed from my PoV. rdk shud go today

hes gonna come up with a result to probably try and implicate someone to cause a mislynch b4 going down, or bus a teammate. let's see

either way i have him as 100% scum and im not budging

we can bypass whatever sht magic is saying and proceed forward. we r doing just fine without him. he might be serial and this is all planned to take attention from him

Ultra

THE BEAR
He claimed seraph. There was no counter claim.

"2 days", ya I'm sorry we were lynching your town read gad on day 2.

You weren't reading the game per usual plus you misread him so you didnt understand why logically he was scum from this claim if another protect existed. I basically outlined it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You weren't reading the game per usual plus you misread him so you didnt understand why logically he was scum from this claim if another protect existed. I basically outlined it.
not worth it man, be the bigger guy. put him on ignore. if he gets me yeeted then whatever

if we get town to flip rdk today and when he flips mafia magic will be FORCED to read me town or he will be lynched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back