• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
RDK did leave this weird post yesterday of who he thinks would be doused that stood out to me as completely baseless, I wonder if he was hinting at knowing who it is. Mafia probably do at this point

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i wanted to see if your hider role was the equivilant to rugrats riverdale game

in that game it was the same usage but when CP hid behind scum Lethal, Rugrat forgot to flip him until like day 4 so we were all misclearing Lethal and CP was just still alive :heston
this is his only mention of lethal all game

Ultra

THE BEAR
We gotta hit INDI today and I think I'm down with Ekko's shortlist of Lethal/Luka/Achro

Course we got almost zilch to work on here, fuck indies

Arsonist in particular

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
RDK did leave this weird post yesterday of who he thinks would be doused that stood out to me as completely baseless, I wonder if he was hinting at knowing who it is. Mafia probably do at this point
he can rolecop every night so yea they should know by now

Achromatic

Paramount
I admittedly don't know how Luka plays indy but his play mirrors his last town game so he's probably just town

Also if you want me to post don't end days 10 hours early or so before I can get home to read lol. Glad rdk was scum tho. I was trying to provoke something from hom and his dead inside nature was telling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back