• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Night 5

Rugrat

Caldust
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

It was a grisly night for one with stab wounds and bullet in his cranium.

th

Joey Leone - Odd Night Tracker - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

Joey likes cars which is good for tracking people down very quickly. As such on any odd night, you have the ability to track a player to see who they targeted.

Lethal

Exceptional
Ultra - Vanilla Cop (Cleared by Flower)
Magic - ??? (Cleared by Flower)
Nibel - Roleblocker
Fang - Vanilla Town (Confirmed by Vanilla Cop)
Lethal - Vanilla Townie
The Orca - X-shot Commuter
OLU - Vanilla Townie
Luka - Vanilla Townie
Achro - Vanilla Townie

Hime - Vanilla Townie

I'm off for dinner but will get back to this list afterwards. I'm retracting my blue of Orca cos I am doubtful of both hider & commuter being town (for now). It's possible Ultra may have been altered with as well for Fang's clear. Might even have to check if Magic has SK possibilities too.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

It was a grisly night for one with stab wounds and bullet in his cranium.

th

Joey Leone - Odd Night Tracker - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

Joey likes cars which is good for tracking people down very quickly. As such on any odd night, you have the ability to track a player to see who they targeted.
this kill makes me think scum was either afraid of being tracked and/or ekko was scum reading one of them

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
this kill makes me think scum was either afraid of being tracked and/or ekko was scum reading one of them
unless they believed rdk's flip basically fully confirms ekko as town
but in that case it was a similar case with LMs flip and nibel

possibly a combo of multiple things then

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@Magic I do think your coaching standpoint just as well applies to Lethal who you told him your exact method for reading when he had 5 posts in the game

His posts are similar to Orca's in disposition
one more thing with lethal, i was telling magic yesterday how town lerthal is more solvy and nicer, and boom, he becomes nicer today lol
He made a couple of posts where he's like "oh yeah I am still catching up" like all the way up to day 2

Then day 3 he gives up all pretense and starts shading Flower :hestonpls
Lethal makes a lot more sense in his posts than Orca and his poe looks like it overlaps with yours.

Orca just pivoted from no reason.
No he doesn't

I won't say you can't read him but let's not get carried away his posts around Flower are dogshit and in my estimation his posts around Ekko aren't much better

If there's any "overlap" it must have just happened lmao
I just looked over his iso and not including flower it looks similar to yours.

Also don't think lethal would go after Flower as scum. He really just prefers playing a safe game.
???

The fuck are you reading

He never voted Gad and spent his first 3 days exclusively tunneling Flower and Ekko
lethal and melkor hammering sky is awesome if both scum :heston
Actually in hindsight his play around Melkor is weird too

There's also this post which is fucking terrible lmao
Legit I think they did
Magic can you pull a single redeemable post out of this fuckers ISO
whats the score now
@Magic these are all his posts when I search the word "Melkor"

...He is very aggressive to the players voting for him but has him in his scum PoE along with Ekko and Flower for no reason

Oh boy.
Mate, reading comprehension. I'm saying he wouldn't do that as scum as he likes to play it safe.
No you said his PoE is similar to mine, which is complete nonsense

You can't defend this no matter what you think he prefers to do as scum, his contributions are hot rancid ass and he's avoided both flipped scum
@Ultra thoughts on lethal/luka team

wud mean RDK is non mafia somehow

do you remember a single interaction between lethal and luka
His recent play, Ultra.

Is this bit largely overlapping with yours.

Ironically the person hes leaving out that I find questionable is Orca and obviously nibel isn't a good inclusion.
Why does this matter?

If he's decided to stop being a nuisance by Day 5 it's probably because he has no angle to tunnel Ekko anymore and is turtling

In fact why does this matter to you especially if you think Ekko is more likely to be scum than RDK
I'm explaining to you why he's town. He doesn't do adjustments as scum or really readjust. It's level 1 play for the large part and again mostly safe play.
he actually brought my interactions with melkor to easily remove me from his PoE

probably thought ekko direction is not attainable anymore after melkor's flip
The standards by which you give someone credit is mind boggling...I'm supposed to give Lethal a fucking cookie for agreeing with me 7k posts into the game?

I don't believe he's incapable of readjustment either
that shud be hammer btw, nibel, olu, me, ekko ultra, orca

@Rugrat
putting this here for reference^

almost all the quotes the pg plus pg before haza sent the hammer quote were primarily on lethal
could be a set up ofc but hmm

Ultra

THE BEAR
Purely off player spec I feel like Arsonist isn't the compulsive type if they've held this long, it probably wouldn't be an Orca or something, that's just my gut feeling.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Like holding until you can blow everyone up isn't a genius strat, but it is something some players here wouldn't have the patience or strict strategic considerations for

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
HD-wallpaper-gta-legends-games-gta-paints.jpg

Magic: Ekko > The Orca > RDK
OLU: Hime > Fuji/Nibel > The Orca > RDK
Ekko: RDK > Luka > RDK
Ultra: RDK > RDK
RDK: Achro > Luka
The Orca: Magic > RDK
Nibel: RDK