• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@hime can you explain why you seemed sure Achro/RDK were doing theatre yesterday but went straight for Lethal?
not against achro but looking back i feel more confident on lethal esp given that the hammer thing happened when lethal was being brought up as scum
rdk had to have been lurking the whole time and not said anything abt it

also lethals behavior at the beginning of the phase seemed off
feel like he was ready to "pick up the mantle" so as to say and immediately chose achro as the best direction for the day
felt kinda planned

The Orca

Antihero
What about Orca?
take-that-hit.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR
What about Orca?

not really sure

I feel like Orca has said a lot of veritable nonsense but that's pretty standard, conversely I think that he doesn't have a very good scum range and just looking at that last game from him he seems more out of his usual range than Lethal does in my opinion

As far as scum goes. As far as indi goes...feel like Orca is maybe too impulsive to hold an ignite for this long

Nothing is clearing but that's why I don't wanna go there first

I also feel like we have too many vanilla town claims and mathematically we should be going there

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
not really sure

I feel like Orca has said a lot of veritable nonsense but that's pretty standard, conversely I think that he doesn't have a very good scum range and just looking at that last game from him he seems more out of his usual range than Lethal does in my opinion

As far as scum goes. As far as indi goes...feel like Orca is maybe too impulsive to hold an ignite for this long

Nothing is clearing but that's why I don't wanna go there first

I also feel like we have too many vanilla town claims and mathematically we should be going there
do u think 1 or 2 mafia r left?

Ultra

THE BEAR
not against achro but looking back i feel more confident on lethal esp given that the hammer thing happened when lethal was being brought up as scum

feel like he was ready to "pick up the mantle" so as to say and immediately chose achro as the best direction for the day
felt kinda planned

Checks out

Though you were almost too quick to bring up that they didn't interact...:catplacent

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Checks out

Though you were almost too quick to bring up that they didn't interact...:catplacent
remembered u searched up "melkor" from lethal so i just did the same except "lethal" from rdk welp
tho they did interact, saying they didnt at all would be unfair, my point was the lack of any opinion on lethal from rdk

Ultra - Vanilla Cop (Cleared by Flower)
Magic - ??? (Cleared by Flower)
Emil - Odd Tracker
Nibel - Roleblocker
The Orca - X-shot Commuter
Fang - Vanilla Town (Confirmed by Vanilla Cop)
Lethal - Vanilla Townie

RDK - Even Night Watcher
OLU - Vanilla Townie
Luka - Vanilla Townie
Achro - Vanilla Townie
Hime - Vanilla Townie

@Ultra your results are certain that Fang is clear?

@RDK want to answer why you visited a guy mech confirmed as town but you only thought was town?

Hime is wolf due to cowardice, frozen in wolf chat. Luka I will ISO. OLU/Achro are interesting options. Haza as SK arsonist is a good shout too.
Did I mistype?
Yes I think Ultra is town?
Your usage is OK but the reasoning isn't. He was mech cleared so when you put "think he's town" that's a cop out cos he IS town.
Yes I think Ultra is town...
tho ig this was their only interaction^

Magic

Resplendent

felt kinda planned

Yall are ascribing things to lethal that aren't in his scum wheelhouse lmao

Magic

Resplendent
Lethal called rdk arson too.

Again if he's scum with them I have no idea why he would be pushing his teammates as indy that town may run with and want to remove said indy.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yall are ascribing things to lethal that aren't in his scum wheelhouse lmao

Genuine question, what do you think is?

She's just identifying that he has picked someone to vote for that's coincidentally his most likely counterwagon...

Does scum lethal just suck on rocks or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back