• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Orca could also probably be the arsonist and I'd probably going to prefer voting him over the other two.
Veto???

he shouldnt ever go before achro bc he could also potentially be the only townie who can survive an ignite

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
At this juncture it's likely to me that someone has been defending scum from my poe but I have no real idea where to start tbh. Lethal really did look identical to rdk in demeanor. I wish they hadnt given up.
Wdym by this part btw

Achromatic

Paramount
Veto???

he shouldnt ever go before achro bc he could also potentially be the only townie who can survive an ignite
I'm town though, and lynching me could very well end the game.

I dont think I have actually failed to answer any questions, people who dont know me just keep sussing me and those that knew me and said I was town died early lol

Achromatic

Paramount
Wdym by this part btw
well, I know I am town and everyone's poe involves me. So all poes are busted. So there are town reads by others that are wrong, but I dont know where to begin picking apart these reads.

I lay out a case, someone goes no no this is town

but, that can't be true atp but me, not really knowing anyone but luka, am kind of lost on what things I see are scummy and which are not.

It's a bad position to be in to try to proactively solve when a lot of my solving has been shot down.

Achromatic

Paramount
I am not going to be giving up or anything, but I am genuinely unsure how to solve this game state. I have the good situation of being the poe so my vantage is better than anyone who is town and not me, but I'd appreciate it if we lived in a world where I am confirmed town to you all "in theory" and tell me about your poes in that world, so I can try to understand people better.

Achromatic

Paramount
Like I have over 700 posts and have scrapped with most people, yet someone is describing my play as cowardly and it's like... not reality? lol

Achromatic

Paramount
I have to believe that the mafia probably think I am indeed the arsonist given how often the flipped ones voted me and how many people are swirling me. I don't understand how people can read my iso and go "yeah, that's cowardly" when i... butted heads with everyone i wanted to every single day. Yes I lean more towards town reads than scum reads, but if you read my iso and your take away is I have shied away from anyone overly much then I cant really help anyone.

I even bit the hand trying to defend me with rdk when I re-evaluated day 4, which makes no sense to do tbh.

Like getting town to see I am town is incredibly useful, more useful than me blindly guessing which person I dont know is scum at this juncture. It can be seen as self-serving, but I am a part of town and ultimately my interests align with town.

Achromatic

Paramount
I have laid out scum cases on pretty much everyone alive at some point, and I think atp all of them were rebuffed. Well. I have no fucking idea which rebuffing is wrong atp so I need some help and some good faith talking with some town.

Like, quick lynch me if you want "I guess" I can't stop you but lynching me is very likely a win condition for the non town factions and why they chose to shut flower up asap.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I am not going to be giving up or anything, but I am genuinely unsure how to solve this game state. I have the good situation of being the poe so my vantage is better than anyone who is town and not me, but I'd appreciate it if we lived in a world where I am confirmed town to you all "in theory" and tell me about your poes in that world, so I can try to understand people better.
alright, assuming u r town
who should be the lynch today?

Achromatic

Paramount
alright, assuming u r town
who should be the lynch today?
Well, this is where I need your help as a matter of practicality.

How reasonable is it to assume the admin guy who got checked by Ultra is town? I have seen people say there are never goons in this forum but also the host said dont setup spec. Is that truly a surefire town or should there be discussion there?

Is Commuter seen as town in these circumstances, or would it be a good modifier for an Indi to have to ensure scum cant just shoot them?

I found OLU's play around the scum to be unpartnering, but do you have any idea how OLU might play as 3rd party?

This is where I'd like to begin.

Achromatic

Paramount
I'd also ask others to discuss your play this game and why it is always town at this late stage in their view. I kind of need more discussion rather than me just pointing to someone and going "die"

If I was Godking though, probably orca as arsonist because that just makes a lot of sense with a commuter type role and an indy wouldnt mind getting their claim out early to be "confirmed" but I dont know much about setup standards so I want to discuss things.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, this is where I need your help as a matter of practicality.

How reasonable is it to assume the admin guy who got checked by Ultra is town? I have seen people say there are never goons in this forum but also the host said dont setup spec. Is that truly a surefire town or should there be discussion there?

Is Commuter seen as town in these circumstances, or would it be a good modifier for an Indi to have to ensure scum cant just shoot them?

I found OLU's play around the scum to be unpartnering, but do you have any idea how OLU might play as 3rd party?

This is where I'd like to begin.
ppl saying goons dont exist on this site like its a golden rule r silly, i was going to have goons in my game (ranked) that i hosted
changed it last minute based on a suggestion but its not like they arent allowed

that being said tho, i doubt aurelian is scum
he is more sideliney and less aggressive as mafia and more involved and solvy as an indie

commuter could be either

i have no idea how OLU plays in general since my experiences with him have been him doing nothing, talking abt unrelated things to the game, and being inactive for large amounts of time
this is the first time I remember playing with him in a while and hes actually voting and seems like hes trying his best to solve so he feels townier

The Orca

Antihero
If we take invests at face value (against my nature given them this game)

Magic
Aurelian

This is our suspect pile ignoring the invests

Achro- vanilla
Luka- vanilla
Hime- vanilla
OLU- vanilla
Nibel- roleblock
Orca- commuter

I'm town

Mafia had a block move and watch, so town having a block and track does make sense, so Nibel moves out

We have the 4 vanilla players left

Achro- vanilla
Luka- vanilla
Hime- vanilla
OLU- vanilla

If any of you are town, you should have an easier time being down to just 3 vanillas in the suspect list

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If we take invests at face value (against my nature given them this game)

Magic
Aurelian

This is our suspect pile ignoring the invests

Achro- vanilla
Luka- vanilla
Hime- vanilla
OLU- vanilla
Nibel- roleblock
Orca- commuter

I'm town

Mafia had a block move and watch, so town having a block and track does make sense, so Nibel moves out

We have the 4 vanilla players left

Achro- vanilla
Luka- vanilla
Hime- vanilla
OLU- vanilla

If any of you are town, you should have an easier time being down to just 3 vanillas in the suspect list
Well I'm pretty sure that where everyone mostly is rn besides u so yea

I have a tinfoil outside of it but im not really sure who to pitch that to

Achromatic

Paramount
700 posts and none of your scum stances stand out....whoever said cowardly I think is off slightly. More just safe
Well I cant really argue with safe, I consider myself a prudent player and if I am uncomfortable asserting things I'll plainly say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back