Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
what's your poe rn?
Hime/orca/Luka and achro as potential arson(the first 3 could be arson too i just have those 3 as potential scum).

The issue with orca/Luka and achro/orca is the lack of teammate equity there but orca has proposed everyone to be lynched except hime and hime has been seemingly okay with everyone except orca which she made a stink about.

Magic

Resplendent
At this juncture it's likely to me that someone has been defending scum from my poe but I have no real idea where to start tbh. Lethal really did look identical to rdk in demeanor. I wish they hadnt given up.
They gave up after the lynch was already decided.

The guy said bye because he was leaving for the day and people interpreted as giving up because he's Australian and his timezone is entirely different.

Magic

Resplendent
lmao, I am playing like the confused townie I am in a new environment.

Defending yourself is very important late game. What haven't I tried to solve? My lynch is just momentum and is pretty much just picking on the new guy who isnt sure about how to judge others lol.

You started the game solving via general tells you've accumulated over a lot of years. Why is it you continue to act like meta is necessary for you to operate

Magic

Resplendent
ppl saying goons dont exist on this site like its a golden rule r silly, i was going to have goons in my game (ranked) that i hosted
changed it last minute based on a suggestion but its not like they arent allowed

that being said tho, i doubt aurelian is scum
he is more sideliney and less aggressive as mafia and more involved and solvy as an indie

commuter could be either

i have no idea how OLU plays in general since my experiences with him have been him doing nothing, talking abt unrelated things to the game, and being inactive for large amounts of time
this is the first time I remember playing with him in a while and hes actually voting and seems like hes trying his best to solve so he feels townier
How would you describe aurelian's play this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back