• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
Anyway hime's lament about me pleased me. I took them day 1 that I am harder to kill than you might expect. Owned scum owned.

Achromatic

Paramount
feels like a very fake exchange from both sides and nor do i get the point of this tbh
gad votes ultra for fun and says he town reads ultra
then luka says gad should be more wary of ultra and gad says hes voting him
and luka just likes it and is fine despite his initial issue being that gad townread ultra

idk if im even making much sense atm

Luka super obvious not mafia from this observation. Hime knew gad was bad and was trying to tie Luka to his buddy

Although this read isn't as spicy as it was when I made it originally day 1 I guess now lol

Achromatic

Paramount
TOWN
flower, magic, watson, polar

LEAN TOWN
luka, ultra

SLIGHT TOWN
fuji/nibel, aurelian

NULL/NOT SURE
ekko, orca, alco/LM

SLIGHT SCUM
rdk, olu, achro

LEAN SCUM
gad, sky, lethal

probs wrong on a couple of these but i think this is where i stand atm
This is such a cute list. He has a buddy in every tier. Given this if scum isn't wiped its probably just aurelian lol

Achromatic

Paramount
scum team probs lethal/achro/haza
and sk is LM

Haza is the guy scanned right?

Glorious rule of 3 tbh.

Hime clearly was trying to end game from the start with how much bussing they did. Can't really blame them you'd have to be a moron to town read these scum

(...)

Achromatic

Paramount
Luka spewed hella town. Magic spewed hella town. Game state canyon exist with nibel as mafia due to jailkeeper not blocking investigative people. I read my role PM.

I guess Orca could be mafia still with how committed hime was to bussing early. I wouldn't advise playing that way but this scum team was clearly a mess lmao.

So Orca could fit either theoretical anti town position.

I think nibel could be indi with a weird power 'I guess'

Mr admin can only be exactly mafia goon

Still want a couple answers to questions but atm see no reason not to vote Orca today.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Luka spewed hella town. Magic spewed hella town. Game state canyon exist with nibel as mafia due to jailkeeper not blocking investigative people. I read my role PM.

I guess Orca could be mafia still with how committed hime was to bussing early. I wouldn't advise playing that way but this scum team was clearly a mess lmao.

So Orca could fit either theoretical anti town position.

I think nibel could be indi with a weird power 'I guess'

Mr admin can only be exactly mafia goon

Still want a couple answers to questions but atm see no reason not to vote Orca today.
lmao tinfoiling at its worst

Achromatic

Paramount
Also forgive me if I am suspicious of the person who kept trying to murder me, a player I know to be town.

If you didn't want to be tinfoiled you should vote me less and talk with me more tbh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back