• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Plus I don't see why olu is dead and you aren't. Both vts. Only one killed and it wasn't the scan

Why do you think that is?
Cause your tinfoiling hard here, why would I suspect Hime and ask about her to Magic's impression on her, and not go with voting Magic if I'm scum/anti town like she wanted?

I'm mech cleared by the cop (Ultra) and so is Magic by the hider (Flower). Also what does OLU being killed have to do with my VT status?

Achromatic

Paramount
Cause your tinfoiling hard here, why would I suspect Hime and ask about her to Magic's impression on her, and not go with voting Magic if I'm scum/anti town like she wanted?

I'm mech cleared by the cop (Ultra) and so is Magic by the hider (Flower). Also what does OLU being killed have to do with my VT status?
You are only cleared to be either goon or vanilla town. That's not much of a tinfoil tbh.

What's your solve?

The Orca

Antihero
@The Orca if you are town you need to like. Do something helpful. I am always willing to listen to my suspected peers though!
I am lol

You all do what you need to. I'm town. Ultra had me half pegged. As indy/SK/arsonist I would have shot at every chance to kill. As mafia I don't bus unless I have to and look again who was on hime before everyone lmao

Sketchy post here

Whose feeling some rule of 3 fun? I know I am
These people don't know the rule of 3. I believe Polar has had to explain it multiple times in the past and they think it's crap lmao

Achromatic

Paramount
I am lol

You all do what you need to. I'm town. Ultra had me half pegged. As indy/SK/arsonist I would have shot at every chance to kill. As mafia I don't bus unless I have to and look again who was on hime before everyone lmao

These people don't know the rule of 3. I believe Polar has had to explain it multiple times in the past and they think it's crap lmao
What's your read on everyone atm?

Also who will speak for orca not bussing?

Magic

Resplendent

Ocra has literally avoided every mafia wagon except for rdk who ultra told him to vote on. In what world is he bussing or was he first on hime?

Mate I understand the due diligence but this seems pretty cut and dry and he's clearly not putting much effort in.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Luka spewed hella town. Magic spewed hella town. Game state canyon exist with nibel as mafia due to jailkeeper not blocking investigative people. I read my role PM.

I guess Orca could be mafia still with how committed hime was to bussing early. I wouldn't advise playing that way but this scum team was clearly a mess lmao.

So Orca could fit either theoretical anti town position.

I think nibel could be indi with a weird power 'I guess'

Mr admin can only be exactly mafia goon

Still want a couple answers to questions but atm see no reason not to vote Orca today.
Are you okay?

The Orca

Antihero

Haven't been mafia much around these parts. Aurelian was the only one left I think I was mafia with. He and my whole team spent the game trying to bus me

2 vanilla targets left without info on them

Achro
Luka

Probably go in that order. Pretty sure 1 more mafia.

Magic and Aurelian still aren't cleared and Magic I think is the SK

Based on pure reads id look at

Magic
Luka
Aurelian
Nibel (based on Fuji)

Nibel and Aurelian can be pushed down for now based on moves and roles

Luka up, so overall I'd start looking at in this order

Achro
Luka
Magic
Aurelian
Nibel

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't been mafia much around these parts. Aurelian was the only one left I think I was mafia with. He and my whole team spent the game trying to bus me

2 vanilla targets left without info on them

Achro
Luka

Probably go in that order. Pretty sure 1 more mafia.

Magic and Aurelian still aren't cleared and Magic I think is the SK

Based on pure reads id look at

Magic
Luka
Aurelian
Nibel (based on Fuji)

Nibel and Aurelian can be pushed down for now based on moves and roles

Luka up, so overall I'd start looking at in this order

Achro
Luka
Magic
Aurelian
Nibel
Are you sure this guy is scum? Maybe it's juste sequel of his accident or something like this.

Achromatic

Paramount
The problem I have is one I faced with hime. If you are town insisting I am scum there is no win condition for me. I believe we are down to a total of 4 vanilla claims with hime being scum. Did I remember this right?

Magic

Resplendent
Are you sure this guy is scum? Maybe it's juste sequel of his accident or something like this.
Nibel this is the most effort he's given in multiple phases when he's facing the noose.

Iso his posts if you don't believe me.

If not who else would you want to go for?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Nibel this is the most effort he's given in multiple phases when he's facing the noose.

Iso his posts if you don't believe me.

If not who else would you want to go for?
I'm not sure if Achro is genuinely lost or if he's trying to change the course of the events

Magic

Resplendent
Why are you sussing nibel @Achromatic ?

He claimed roleblocker day 2 and with a jailkeeper flip(plus his usage) there's no chance he's going to be nontown here

Achromatic

Paramount
Forgive me if I am a moron, it happens a lot when I am uninformed, but the kill does feel very odd for me so I consider it very basic due diligence to at least ask questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back