Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
Hold on dont hammer me yet, let me get on Magic's level first
hammer-headcrash.gif

Magic

Resplendent
Where was that in my comment?
Oh you're referring to the other part being that I suck.

Gee mate idk if town listened to me all game instead of ultra and ekko the only mislynch we would have had would have been ekko and then we lynch rdk after anyway while avoiding mislynches on Tempest, Sky, and lethal.

The "awful reads" I had all game were corrected rather promptly outside of ekko which I'll admit error on. If achro is town that's another one I helped save.

So ya idk about sucking mate.

The Orca

Antihero

Gee mate idk if town listened to me all game instead of ultra and ekko the only mislynch we would have had would have been ekko and then we lynch rdk after anyway while avoiding mislynches on Tempest, Sky, and lethal.

The "awful reads" I had all game were corrected rather promptly outside of ekko which I'll admit error on. If achro is town that's another one I helped save.

hammer-headcrash.gif

Magic

Resplendent
Try a 3rd time Magic. There was only 12 words. You will get there eventually
"He knew I was town and you suck"

The other thing would be that I suck.

If you actually thought I was nontown you wouldn't be bashing me for sucking btw. But just like hime you're salty I caught you.

@Aurelian @Luka finish this please.

The Orca

Antihero
"He knew I was town and you suck"

The other thing would be that I suck.

If you actually thought I was nontown you wouldn't be bashing me for sucking btw. But just like hime you're salty I caught you.

@Aurelian @Luka finish this please.
Nope, 4th shot. Let's see how many it takes for you to get this simple thing right. Then you all can lynch me and Magic look like a fool or scum

Luka

Polarized Noob
vote lynch the orca
was planning to wait till i get home but i think that the solution is alr certain
im also fairly confident achro not mafia now and ultras POE leaves me w/ this

The Orca

Antihero
Cause deep in his heart he knew I'm town and you suck

Well im town, so he was right on both those

He was right to mislynch lethal

???

Where was that in my comment?

Try a 3rd time Magic. There was only 12 words. You will get there eventually

Nope, 4th shot. Let's see how many it takes for you to get this simple thing right. Then you all can lynch me and Magic look like a fool or scum
It's fun that you ignored me being town and Ultra being right on that...cause you know it's true also lmao

Magic

Resplendent
Yeah unless Hime was pulling a feint, with how yesterday's outcome and her flip ended up, it just looks bad on Orca.
Even his own play that phase. He avoided hime like the plague and on the previous phase he suggested literally 5 names(you, myself, achro, lethal, luka) and yet didn't name hime.

Pretty confident he's the arson over scum though as I think he was just avoiding people he had primed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back