• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
How does this make sense to you. Why must someone be pulling the wool over her eyes. You've scum read me all game but just throwing in ratchet and achro doesn't track.

You should try reading the post in question, you're free to assume the failure point is that all scum are inactives, it's moot because she's a simp

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'd love for you to point out a game I was wrong on lethal. I don't mindlessly claim God reads on anyone as I think it's dumb but unlike poyser, Gram, etc I haven't been one to mislynch him. Last time he was getting mislynched I said he was 100% town and then they did it anyway
Poyser was scum in WEF tho.

Magic

Resplendent
way i saw it is if lethal is town and u r scum this can be like ratchet and mango last game. he's susceptible to blindly following u if he sees u favorable
Where does lethal blindly follow me or anyone? He reaches his own stubborn conclusions and has insulted us loads of times.

The man made an anon account once to flame myself and gram. Whereas mango deeply respects and talks up ratchet(as do a lot of wg players).

So how are you extrapolating that to lethal/myself.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why is Achro/myself tied here though? Like what's the correlarion between Magic being town and "one of" us being scum? Especially given that Magic (I believe?) town reads both of us. The only correlation I can see is "one of these names must be scum" which obviously doesn't really stand up in principle.

Flower's failure points are more likely to be one of you three because she literally operates from the mindset of hoping you're town

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't think that's true - his main scum read has been me so that hardly tracks with wanting to play soft.
not if he does it alot as town in MU. 2 years ago i used to fake scum reading u cuz i did alot as town, it had various degrees of success, but i won most of those games ultimately

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I stand corrected. I did play with scum Achro. But it was Halloween Mash and I ain‘t rereading that ugh.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Where does lethal blindly follow me or anyone? He reaches his own stubborn conclusions and has insulted us loads of times.

The man made an anon account once to flame myself and gram. Whereas mango deeply respects and talks up ratchet(as do a lot of wg players).

So how are you extrapolating that to lethal/myself.

He loves hiding behind you/Gram and punching down on people you guys are targeting if you haven't noticed

Magic

Resplendent
That isn't really my point though I accept this in principle. Who would you most want to push today, imagine you have a day kill if you will.
At this point I think ekko because he's pulling garbage out of his ass and using it to justify his stances

Ratchet

Flower's failure points are more likely to be one of you three because she literally operates from the mindset of hoping you're town
What does that have to do with anything though? You're assuming that there is a failure point in the first place because ???

I don't really know if that stands up anyway, especially in regards to me, but irregardless I don't understand why you're operating under the assumption option that someone must be pulling the wool over her eyes given the current gamestate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back