• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Luka why does it feel like you engage in posts meant to inflate your post count. There was the self talking last game and now the excessive amount of yugioh talk. When people check vote counts you'll seem more active than you are. Or is this perception false?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Luka why does it feel like you engage in posts meant to inflate your post count. There was the self talking last game and now the excessive amount of yugioh talk. When people check vote counts you'll seem more active than you are. Or is this perception false?
I never do that. I talked to myself last game since it got another player towned in an MU game and I thought it would get me towned. For the yugioh talk, its because I want to play yugioh with people, simple as.

Magic

Resplendent
You have 44 posts and nearly half would be about yugioh. That ratio ain't kosher.

You also gave ultra a town read on ultra for saying fellow townies then asked gad why he isn't being more careful around him and instead being sus of you.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I never do that. I talked to myself last game since it got another player towned in an MU game and I thought it would get me towned. For the yugioh talk, its because I want to play yugioh with people, simple as.
Also, a statement from Stett in the 1v1 tournament was something along the lines of people speaking to an empty thread is towny.

Luka

Polarized Noob
You have 44 posts and nearly half would be about yugioh. That ratio ain't kosher.

You also gave ultra a town read on ultra for saying fellow townies then asked gad why he isn't being more careful around him and instead being sus of you.
Correct. If around half of them are about yugioh, that just means the thread lacks content, which I'm the kind of sole provider for right now (me and one other player made any effort to play the game in any capacity) at the moment. You as well with this, albeit false, suspicion of me. In addition to that, nearly half of them being about yugioh is just a blatent lie, given at most like, 10-15 of them are. In addition to that, I also stated an FoS on Ekko.

The latter just summarizes my play so far, and keep in mind that is still more reads, and still more content then everybody else in this game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also, a statement from Stett in the 1v1 tournament was something along the lines of people speaking to an empty thread is towny.

Acknowledging your awareness of what you think is a town tell by default subtracts any points you think that tell should earn you just fyi, for obvious reasons.

Magic

Resplendent
Correct. If around half of them are about yugioh, that just means the thread lacks content, which I'm the kind of sole provider for right now (me and one other player made any effort to play the game in any capacity) at the moment. You as well with this, albeit false, suspicion of me. In addition to that, nearly half of them being about yugioh is just a blatent lie, given at most like, 10-15 of them are. In addition to that, I also stated an FoS on Ekko.

The latter just summarizes my play so far, and keep in mind that is still more reads, and still more content then everybody else in this game.
Spamming the thread discourages others from reading the thread. Your content comes with spam. If you think it matters that you're adding content it doesn't, polluting the thread is harmful.

You're not the only one doing it but I don't like your early vibes either.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Spamming the thread discourages others from reading the thread. Your content comes with spam. If you think it matters that you're adding content it doesn't, polluting the thread is harmful.

I'm objectively not polluting the thread though, if you look at my non-content posts its literally just related to yugioh, a topic I'm passionate about. So this is strictly NAI and attempting to case me off of it is phony. If you're attempting to just look at me and go "this is what you're doing wrong", that's a good possibility; regardless, I don't think my around 15 posts of yugioh content that one can easily skim is discouraging anybody from reading the thread or "polluting it"
Sorry you don't like my early vibes, can't help with that.

Ultra

THE BEAR

Elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back