• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Correct. If around half of them are about yugioh, that just means the thread lacks content, which I'm the kind of sole provider for right now (me and one other player made any effort to play the game in any capacity) at the moment. You as well with this, albeit false, suspicion of me. In addition to that, nearly half of them being about yugioh is just a blatent lie, given at most like, 10-15 of them are. In addition to that, I also stated an FoS on Ekko.

The latter just summarizes my play so far, and keep in mind that is still more reads, and still more content then everybody else in this game.
This post is haram

Magic

Resplendent
I'm objectively not polluting the thread though, if you look at my non-content posts its literally just related to yugioh, a topic I'm passionate about. So this is strictly NAI and attempting to case me off of it is phony. If you're attempting to just look at me and go "this is what you're doing wrong", that's a good possibility; regardless, I don't think my around 15 posts of yugioh content that one can easily skim is discouraging anybody from reading the thread or "polluting it"
Sorry you don't like my early vibes, can't help with that.

Inflated thread post counts cause people not to read the thread. Your input multiples with people talking about yugioh. Then 3 people are spamming the thread and we suddenly got 300 posts and someone decides they don't want to read back and instead play live and suddenly we're in the shitshow.

You giving out town reads mean little to me outside of if you are scum then they are likely just town!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Inflated thread post counts cause people not to read the thread. Your input multiples with people talking about yugioh. Then 3 people are spamming the thread and we suddenly got 300 posts and someone decides they don't want to read back and instead play live and suddenly we're in the shitshow.

You giving out town reads mean little to me outside of if you are scum then they are likely just town!

@Luka

What do you think of Magic's case? Do you think we got a Dark Magician over here?

Luka

Polarized Noob

The bolded part is just objectively untrue, given in my last around like, 6 scum games I wolf sided. The only reason I "bussed" Ratchet/Ultra was just because they straight up told me to do so, bit annoyed that people still have that pre-conceived, granted reasonable notion that I only town side as wolf.

For the former; okay, but 15 posts about yugioh is not a big deal. So far, your entire game has consisted of calling me scum for "bad vibes" and complaining about me talking about yugioh, which I'm certain is much less likely to make somebody want to read this game then just yk- me going "duel me!" is.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Over explanation for little things and i dislike entry posts where people talk about how they'll play later
I played in the thread at the time and I was trying to finish Volcano princess. Over-explaining things isn't wolfy, just finished a game where people accused me of doing it. Why aren't you comparing this game to last game, even subconsciously? IE: Last game I quite literally just asked questions early game and was very clearly nervous in thread, here it's completely different. Even if you don't think meta is a very good read indicator, you're essentially accusing me for things that I've nearly only done as town.

In addition to that, what did I overexplain that doesn't line up with what I've said? I very clearly said that I wanted to actually use logic and think things through as opposed to my town games prior to this, therefor it even has consistency within my posts. In addition to that, what do you mean thing(s), when I literally just explained one thing in depth?

Luka

Polarized Noob
@Luka

What do you think of Magic's case? Do you think we got a Dark Magician over here?
I don't know why S!Magic would come out of the gates against me with a horrible case so probably more towny than not unfortunately.

Achro has a god read on me, so I'm not really worried about being wagoned here.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't know why S!Magic would come out of the gates against me with a horrible case so probably more towny than not unfortunately.

Achro has a god read on me, so I'm not really worried about being wagoned here.

Oof. Not a great answer

Do you think town Magic would make a "phony" case on you? That makes even less sense.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Oof. Not a great answer

Do you think town Magic would make a "phony" case on you? That makes even less sense.
I think that they think the case is good. I do not think that the case is good, very clearly, but that doesn't automatically mean that Magic make a bad case on a player.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think that they think the case is good. I do not think that the case is good, very clearly, but that doesn't automatically mean that Magic make a bad case on a player.

Do you think town Magic makes bad cases?

Do you think his town play is nominally so bad that you can just excuse him like a barking dog? This feels like the type of read that would be appropriate for say, Aurelian or something.

I'm not going to lie, it basically looks like you worked backwards and came up with an excuse for not wanting to lock horns with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back