• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 VC4

Rugrat

Caldust
vote lynch RDK

Vote Gad.

RDK is at L-6. Time to claim @RDK .
VOTE COUNT
RDK - 4
Gad - 3
Aurelien - 2
Emil - 2
Fuji - 2
Achro - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra
Watson

Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit > Emil
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK > Fuji > Gad
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
OLU: Fuji
CP: Watson
Alco: Gaddamit
Ekko: RDK

11 hours or so remain

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
not a very breakthrough discovery. he always reponds to nonsense and dismantle it logically

maybe its not about defending himself but about trying to read you. ur making it much easier to take his side if he's scum
Scum Ekko confirmed

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm responding because I'm trying to read you, I can't read you if you don't give a reason for anything. Why is that scummy?

not a very breakthrough discovery. he always reponds to nonsense and dismantle it logically

maybe its not about defending himself but about trying to read you. ur making it much easier to take his side if he's scum
:banderas

One Last Username

Distinguished
i dont buy that u believe the info was real, knowing that its day 1. also why would someone target both of u specifically. can u pls put it more effort and give actual thoughts pls. why do u sign up for games if u dont intend to play them lol
I was at work at and very first notification that I had was from polar bear talking about an action.

Who says I don’t intend on playing? You seem to have a jump to conclusion mat my friend.

Ratchet

can u give me some context on this. i might have skimmed a bit of the talk there or got distracted live
RDK made an argument against Gad
Gad attributed that argument to me, and claimed I was twisting things to make my push on him make more sense.
I pointed out it was RDK who said that.
He said, yesterday "okay then everything I said to you applies to him"
In he comes today expressing ignorance as to the above

My contention really is that he was only interested in his position as far as he thought he could use it. Once it was applied to RDK he didn't care. I suspect it was because he didn't read RDK's post, which possibly indicates them being aligned.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
RDK made an argument against Gad
Gad attributed that argument to me, and claimed I was twisting things to make my push on him make more sense.
I pointed out it was RDK who said that.
He said, yesterday "okay then everything I said to you applies to him"
In he comes today expressing ignorance as to the above

My contention really is that he was only interested in his position as far as he thought he could use it. Once it was applied to RDK he didn't care. I suspect it was because he didn't read RDK's post, which possibly indicates them being aligned.
:hmm Seems interesting

My only problem is with the last leap... I've barely read your posts, does that make us aligned?

Ratchet

:hmm Seems interesting

My only problem is with the last leap... I've barely read your posts, does that make us aligned?
Only if you're town!

It's not really a leap. It's Gad treating slots differently where it doesn't really make sense to do so. So naturally I ask myself "why would that be".

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ekko I lean town on you, congrats for not being a filthy liberal

I missed a bunch of people so feel free to ask for reads on them - most probably didn't paint a strong impression on me off the top of my head.

@Ratchet I'm curious. Why did you town read me? Just because of familiarity?

Ratchet

Ekko I lean town on you, congrats for not being a filthy liberal

I missed a bunch of people so feel free to ask for reads on them - most probably didn't paint a strong impression on me off the top of my head.

@Ratchet I'm curious. Why did you town read me? Just because of familiarity?
Actually it's for the same reason you attributed to Flower - you being conscientious about "trust" in games to not do something like faking a post restriction. I don't think you would fake a post restriction and I don't think Rugrat would give scum a post restriction.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What do you make of CP?
I think not a filthy lizard (town)

him prodding me in a more productive direction speaks for itself for me personally.
You made an interesting observation the game he rolled scum (don't remember the game name) so I'm looking for something highly specific from him that might change this read

But so far he didn't come barging in the way I'd expect as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back