• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Have executes really become that commonplace that we're scared to vote people up :francis Game's gone
I still have PTSD from the Poyser Execute in Xmas. I Town read him and people just got him offed like this :life .

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
CP seems to be focused mostly on sussing Watson and her claimed PR. Seems a little easy. I definitely get the point of Watson's main contribution to the game being following the main wagon

Couldn't help notice that when I asked what Watson's PR could possibly refer to in terms of flavour, Ultra was the one who answered... the same Ultra who sussed CP... interesting :hmm

Alco

Distinguished
I'm about one third of the way through. Have to go now
I do like Ratchet's entrance and his doubts on Gad. I feel the same way. Have my vote!
vote Gad

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
In any case, do you have a reads list, Sky?
I'll be honest I'm no good with reads lists because there will inevitably be people where my eyes just glaze over when I'm trying to read through any of their stuff, and I'll be asked "why didn't you read them?". This time it's Ratchet, and Gad a bit too, which is a shame because they're a big back and forth

From what I've seen my main town squad is you and Magic; Ekko has stepped things up while I was away so he can be town too

Ultra/Watson potentially linked for previous reasons

One interesting direction could be Hime, I feel she's not been with it like I'd expect

Day 1 VC3

Rugrat

Caldust
I don’t know anyone’s alignment. But if we are not aligned then it is pretty obvious who I should vote for.

Vote lynch Fujitora

vote Watson

Vote lynch Aurelian

Lib

I'm about one third of the way through. Have to go now
I do like Ratchet's entrance and his doubts on Gad. I feel the same way. Have my vote!
vote Gad
VOTE COUNT
RDK -
Aurelien - 2
Emil - 2
Fuji - 2
Gad - 2
Achro - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra
Watson

Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit > Emil
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK > Fuji
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
OLU: Fuji
CP: Watson
Alco: Gaddamit

Just over 12 hours remain

Ratchet

Oh you were doing the exact same thing. You were quite clearly sussing me but any attempt to engage had you kinda redirecting to others staying you were just explaining there stance out angle you quoted. It's shifty and I have a tough time thinking you're not scum
I don't follow this at all. I laid out my thought process on you, and the argument you're talking about originally had no involvement from me - I saw RDK was talking about one thing, and Achro was responding to another, as in they were talking past each other. So I explained what I thought RDK was saying (which he later confirmed was the case). And then you took that as if the point came from me - but crucially, once you found out that it wasn't me, but RDK, who made the original argument, you did nothing with it. You said "apply everything I said to you, to him", and then left the thread. And then you come back and repeat the very same sentiment that was already addressed as false.

Make it make sense pls.

Ratchet

The game in question he had over 100 posts in, his activity fell off but at the time it was within reason, and he and I directly interacted so there is no real basis for it being "luck".

Ratchet

And I can see his case on Watson. I just know her better and know she‘s not faking this shit. But that almost falls under truth tell category and I doubt CP gives a shit about this.
I don't really agree with this. CP as Town doesn't neglect to consider these things either.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don’t know anyone’s alignment. But if we are not aligned then it is pretty obvious who I should vote for.

Vote lynch Fujitora
i dont buy that u believe the info was real, knowing that its day 1. also why would someone target both of u specifically. can u pls put it more effort and give actual thoughts pls. why do u sign up for games if u dont intend to play them lol

Also he was clearly working toward voting me, no need to tiptoe around that shit

Liberal etc etc
is this me? so am i scum for it?

@Emil

I'm going to spoonfeed you here and ISO his reads for you

Liherals....etc.
i think there r more pressing things for you to use ur time on but why thank you. so what do u think of me and orca? u havent included me in ur read lists yet iirc which is a bit uncommon for you

Ratchet

On Aurelian, I don't really know what to do with that slot. My primary thought is "would he really take this angle as scum", but the problem with that is it justifies why he would simply by virtue of it being questioned. I don't really know what he's doing, and I think I'd like a claim from him at some point, if only to give him something to be read from. I'd prefer it if he starts playing properly but yeah.

I don't think he should be the lynch today unless we have nothing else we can agree on. I also think Tempest left a lot to be desired with what he's offered so far and don't mind that direction at all.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
what's been whatthekong about his play? how do you evaluate his early game play as he was active from the start?
if u've truly read the game ud know of my evaluation of his early vs midgame play

Why wouldn't you look at the link flower posted or what I said about the his scum games after looking at them. This is why it's hard to take your accusations seriously and not see them as an ass pull. You ignore relevant points even when you're apparently caught up.
hey man im barely able to keep up with the thread we r in and you want me to read another game(s)

if u did the homework and looked at it, happy to take more of ur insights on his scum play, and where u at with him rn

unlike u i dont argue needlesly and call it relevant, just give me the skinny. im not interested in the back and forth

No, there isn't. Never has.

And you caused the argument and add fuel to it. You've brought up repeated shit Points.
if u truly believe that u, as scum, can always overpower an established wall of active townies ur just drooling over fan fiction, have fun with it i guess. lets just stop interacting for now, i dont gain anything positive from it. my conclusion is u r more town than not and we r in a world where majority of the scum r going to be inactives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back