• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

@Ratchet since you apparently caught Gad as scum in a recent game can you show me some parallels in his behavior?

Basically a lot of what I'm seeing you subtract points from him on is stuff I can see him doing as town and the type of behavior that usually gets him lynched. I don't really have a strong town read on him though
Not really because a lot of it is contextual or subjective. I felt Gad originally was struggling to provide clear reads and his defence since then has been to OMGUS and doesn't line up with something he should believe.

Some of this he can do as town but for me there is enough to doubt that. I'm accounting for poor logic and inconsistency from his slot and I still dont see anything that makes me think otherwise.

I fully expect I'll have to defer anyway but w/e.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
@Ratchet since you apparently caught Gad as scum in a recent game can you show me some parallels in his behavior?

Basically a lot of what I'm seeing you subtract points from him on is stuff I can see him doing as town and the type of behavior that usually gets him lynched. I don't really have a strong town read on him though
Gad claimed BP. You think Rugrat gives scum a free mislynch like that by giving Town an inherently scummy role?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I know, but the host is a guy who thinks setups should be more Town favoured. So?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Not really because a lot of it is contextual or subjective. I felt Gad originally was struggling to provide clear reads and his defence since then has been to OMGUS and doesn't line up with something he should believe.

Some of this he can do as town but for me there is enough to doubt that. I'm accounting for poor logic and inconsistency from his slot and I still dont see anything that makes me think otherwise.

I fully expect I'll have to defer anyway but w/e.

Yeah well that's my hangup. OMGUS and Poor Logic are cornerstones if his play really.

Idk why you think you'll have to defer though, I think the optics of the BP claim are pretty bad and if he is town that's just an unfortunate coincidence. He's probably the lynch by default.

Ratchet

Like his defence is incredibly phoned in, feels like he's just spinning his wheel rather than actually thinking about anything. One of those things that you either see it or you don't I guess.

Ratchet

Yeah well that's my hangup. OMGUS and Poor Logic are cornerstones if his play really.

Idk why you think you'll have to defer though, I think the optics of the BP claim are pretty bad and if he is town that's just an unfortunate coincidence. He's probably the lynch by default.
It's not just that though, if he's town he would at least believe in it, and I don't see anything that suggests he actually does.

I think I will have to defer because I usually always have to defer and there doesn't seem to be much appetite to lynch him. Call it pessimism if you will.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Like his defence is incredibly phoned in, feels like he's just spinning his wheel rather than actually thinking about anything. One of those things that you either see it or you don't I guess.

I feel like I've seen him several times give up, I mean he gets lynched just about every game now doesn't he lol.

I think he's very spiteful. He's the type of guy to go "Ha, I'll show them how stupid they are" and be content getting lynched to put egg on their face or something

Ratchet

I feel like I've seen him several times give up, I mean he gets lynched just about every game now doesn't he lol.

I think he's very spiteful. He's the type of guy to go "Ha, I'll show them how stupid they are" and be content getting lynched to put egg on their face or something
I don't think I would characterise his responses as spiteful here though. Like there is a lack of any such emotion.

Achromatic

Paramount
Gun to head I think Gads is going to flip town based off what I just read in the iso. I of course have no idea what their range is as scum, but the way they talk to people feels more town than scum to me. The nuance of calling people town/scum while insulting both feels less scum agenda and more town with an attitude lol.

Vote Lynch Murder Whatever Polar Bear

for the record more than anything.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't think I would characterise his responses as spiteful here though. Like there is a lack of any such emotion.

I think his response to Flower where she accused him of Godfather and implies Bo could never be a town role and he goes "Oh yeah you're 100% correct" is an example of what I mean. I think his default mode is to pressure and suspicion is to throw everything but the kitchen sink at his accuser and then when that fails tries to make sure there is shit on them in their dying breath. A poop covered time bomb.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Gun to head I think Gads is going to flip town based off what I just read in the iso. I of course have no idea what their range is as scum, but the way they talk to people feels more town than scum to me. The nuance of calling people town/scum while insulting both feels less scum agenda and more town with an attitude lol.

Vote Lynch Murder Whatever Polar Bear

for the record more than anything.

You were informed this is majority and seemed to take that to heart, we routinely run the risk here of not actually achieving lynch st all so I would strongly recommend voting someone you think has a chance of dying instead of this

Ratchet

I think his response to Flower where she accused him of Godfather and implies Bo could never be a town role and he goes "Oh yeah you're 100% correct" is an example of what I mean. I think his default mode is to pressure and suspicion is to throw everything but the kitchen sink at his accuser and then when that fails tries to make sure there is shit on them in their dying breath. A poop covered time bomb.
I mean sure, but I don't really see that enough from what he's said. Just looks like someone caught to me.

Like I said I expect I won't get my primary lynch so will probably be voting elsewhere. Maybe Tempest

Achromatic

Paramount
You were informed this is majority and seemed to take that to heart, we routinely run the risk here of not actually achieving lynch st all so I would strongly recommend voting someone you think has a chance of dying instead of this

I feel no need to vote anywhere other than suspicion until the last hour tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back