• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
@Luka diabellstar witch is the hottest girl in yu gi oh right?

very adorable

much kawaii

yu-gi-oh-diabellstar.gif
Top 3 😊

Ultra

THE BEAR
He's not perfect, so yes. IE: He made a bad case on Polar last game, and towned you D3 last game w/ a bad case. If you're just looking at logic his case objectively has holes within it and objectively isn't thinking things through, IE: Look above.

So, you agree that he's like a barking dog here? Therefor; can't the logic apply to you not FoSing Magic here / doing anything with said content? In addition to that, (This is the main reason why I'm withholding anything whatsoever), this feels like what Magic did w/ Ratchet at the start of the last game partially. Just accusing Ratchet off of basically nothing to generate content.

To be blunt, I would prefer not to lock horns with Magic, but that's not the reason for my read.

You used an example where he successfully accused a wolf as to why his behavior is consistent with casing you here

What the...

And no, I'm not agreeing he's a "barking dog", I'm following your argument that he's town to it's conclusion, and I don't feel this but was a real thought from you

Luka

Polarized Noob
You used an example where he successfully accused a wolf as to why his behavior is consistent with casing you here

What the...

And no, I'm not agreeing he's a "barking dog", I'm following your argument that he's town to it's conclusion, and I don't feel this but was a real thought from you
He incorreclty cased Polar, and he had a pivot on you that was an incorrect case. Demanding a 100% read rate is ludicrous.

It was, but it was a stupid real thought in hindsight.

Ultra

THE BEAR
He incorreclty cased Polar, and he had a pivot on you that was an incorrect case. Demanding a 100% read rate is ludicrous.

He doesn't have to be always correct for me to think that answer from you sounded fake. The correct answer here should probably be a long the lines of "I'm not sure about him"

The Orca

Antihero
He doesn't have to be always correct for me to think that answer from you sounded fake. The correct answer here should probably be a long the lines of "I'm not sure about him"
There is never a correct answer, just sketchy answers vs acceptable answers

Magic

Resplendent

I cased Polar with Ratchet and concluded ratchet and ultra weren't scum together. The case against their play was accurate, the conclusion they couldn't he scum together was false.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I cased Polar with Ratchet and concluded ratchet and ultra weren't scum together. The case against their play was accurate, the conclusion they couldn't he scum together was false.
Doesn't affect what I'm saying. I'm not saying you're lying about what's been said, the hard facts; I'm saying your interpreting said hard facts in a objectively horrible way.

Magic

Resplendent
Doesn't affect what I'm saying. I'm not saying you're lying about what's been said, the hard facts; I'm saying your interpreting said hard facts in a objectively horrible way.
What do you think of what ultra is saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back