• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Without giving anything else, can you give 5 singular names that you think are most likely to be scum?
i think youre scum and im not letting you use any type of misleading info to get your way.

@hime @Luka

im confirmed. they're not. im fucking good at this game. neither of you have read the game. follow the fucking confirmed town players, please and thank you.
Can you answer the question please?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No, they shouldn't. Hime you've read fuck all, stop blindly trusting info. We have a vanilla cop claim and a hider claim. It's clear he didn't watch ratchet so no other info is really going to be thst ground breaking.
if his mech has no way of being incriminating, then he is pretty much confirmed scum at that point and we just lynch him

Magic

Resplendent
If Magic had a solve of 5 people there would be no way on earth he would be shielding this PoE souch

Now he's doing drive by's on Luka and Hime who are also probably town

Unironically there's a Chance he's miscleared Godfather and he's doing as much damage as he possibly can. He was a mouse yesterday
this is manipulative and scummy. youre trying to discredit me. im telling people who havent read the thread to follow the person that's confirmed.

i didnt think hime is scum. i said that to luka because he just concluded youre town. my solve right now is you/gad/ekko. of course im going to suggest people just concluding youre town could be scummy.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If Magic had a solve of 5 people there would be no way on earth he would be shielding this PoE souch

Now he's doing drive by's on Luka and Hime who are also probably town

Unironically there's a Chance he's miscleared Godfather and he's doing as much damage as he possibly can. He was a mouse yesterday
hes just godfather

low chance aligned with flower even. wont bank on this tho, cuz she can be rly bad and disgenous as town so the town range is larger than magic's

magic on the other hand slowly exiting his town range to the point we gonna bypass the clear

Emil

V.I.P. Member
this is manipulative and scummy. youre trying to discredit me. im telling people who havent read the thread to follow the person that's confirmed.

i didnt think hime is scum. i said that to luka because he just concluded youre town. my solve right now is you/gad/ekko. of course im going to suggest people just concluding youre town could be scummy.
pretty sure uve said manipulative like 30 times atleast is that like the best u got

Magic

Resplendent
Can you answer the question please?

no i dont have 5 names. i have 3 strong scum reads. i dont have a solve of 5 people when we dont have a single scum flip, that's ridiculous..

if his mech has no way of being incriminating, then he is pretty much confirmed scum at that point and we just lynch him
or how about we dont fucking follow info like blind sheep after the guy has already fucked up his claim of it. why do you think i should trust people doing anything correctly when the game is inactive? why not just trust me here, for fuck sakes.

Ultra

THE BEAR

You never tell people to follow their own conclusions. You tell them exactly what you want them to think and just repeat it 100x.

Let me repeat this - why is it so hard for you to get a following here? On me or Ekko? Is it not convenient you have us both together?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
First of all, I'm not interested in taking you seriously until you step back and address the elephant in the room - why were you unaware Watson was IC and that was the reason I was gunning for CP

I'M GOING TO PUT THIS IN BIG LETTERS BECAUSE NOBODY HAS COMMENTED ON IT MAGIC IS NOT READING THE THREAD, HIS LEAD SUSPECT ON THE CP WAGON WAS THE INNOCENT CHILD

Good point, though is there any reason to think that scum @Magic would not be reading the thread?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
an inactive townie has appeared, see. only takes 3 seconds to figure it out

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, actually feeling too sick to bother with this anymore (and when I‘m too sick to play I‘m really not feeling well :life ).

Ultra needs some looking into. Scums are probably killing me tonight, so remember this.

Ultra

THE BEAR
no i dont have 5 names. i have 3 strong scum reads. i dont have a solve of 5 people when we dont have a single scum flip, that's ridiculous..

or how about we dont fucking follow info like blind sheep after the guy has already fucked up his claim of it. why do you think i should trust people doing anything correctly when the game is inactive? why not just trust me here, for fuck sakes.

Nobody is saying we have to follow info like blind sheep

You're saying we shouldn't get info out before end of the day, at all, and we should risk throwing it all away by hammering

Blatant scumsiding

Magic

Resplendent
You never tell people to follow their own conclusions. You tell them exactly what you want them to think and just repeat it 100x.

Let me repeat this - why is it so hard for you to get a following here? On me or Ekko? Is it not convenient you have us both together?

i dont tell people to follow their own conclusions if they wander in and say they're not caught up. why would i?

usually when it's hard to get a following on people it means they're scum, not town.

hime/luka hasn't read the thread. we have multiple inactives. it is what it is.

Magic

Resplendent
Nobody is saying we have to follow info like blind sheep

You're saying we shouldn't get info out before end of the day, at all, and we should risk throwing it all away by hammering

Blatant scumsiding
I THINK YOURE SCUM SO IT ISN'T SCUMSIDING TO PREVENT SCUM FROM CONTROLLING THE PHASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back