Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Like do you not feel it odd that two nights in a row it was people who were not scanned were killed? Is that not weird and probably telling to you? Are any lights on?
If you have any suspicion on a slot, say it instead of making a puzzle game

Achromatic

Paramount
Otoh a doctor who can self protect endlessly when we had a one shot commuter of all things is also really fucking weird lol

So if you would be so kind as to unvote me as I am literally the only person who makes sense being alive here given game state.

If you are town you should have no problem slowing things down.

Achromatic

Paramount
Also the play might be to not kill anyone today and hope something good happens over night.

Especially if it's 1 indi 1 mafia left

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Also the play might be to not kill anyone today and hope something good happens over night.

Especially if it's 1 indi 1 mafia left
I think this is too much, pretty sure we only have 1 hostile left
waiting for Magic to show up before using my brain

Magic

Resplendent
Orca you played like a moron

vote achro

If it's Nibel then it is what it is, but you(achro) have been sussed all game by everyone and legit just snuck by. You were a vote away when lethal was lynched. Rather not lose to you when you've basically just sat back and watched while not voting or doing anything.

Even in this phase you're not really pushing for a conclusion. Just defending your self

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Orca you played like a moron

vote achro

If it's Nibel then it is what it is, but you(achro) have been sussed all game by everyone and legit just snuck by. You were a vote away when lethal was lynched. Rather not lose to you when you've basically just sat back and watched while not voting or doing anything.

Even in this phase you're not really pushing for a conclusion. Just defending your self
he's saying things without saying things, this is what makes me think it's him

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
We are only 4 remaining, I don't want to overthink this right now. I'm more confident to vote for Achro than for anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back