Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Well ya, they listen to God reads.

Which I don't believe in whatsoever. I tend to read people perfectly for like 5-8 games then I lose track of their meta or they just do something I don't expect.

Except lethal. My man has been the same way for 5 years but again I don't tend to tie myself to the idea I can read anyone well as that just limits you as scum.
I'm in agreement with you on that. I liken it to playing like an ape, it's like town on this site just want someone to beat their chest all over the thread which imo is antithetical to good town play. I refuse to do it, I'm at the poi t where I'm ready to just mail it in until people are at a point where they're ready to listen. Whether that's day 4 or whatever I don't care anymore.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I forgot about AM, I thought he only had 5. My point is more or less the same though, there was equal town to scum/non-town on the wagon which is just abysmal from town. Some that scum read me (Achro) I fully understand because why would you follow a scum read. But the rest have legitimately 0 excuse and it's in large part why I don't want to suffer any complaints about town losing to a bodyguard serial. They/we don't deserve the win.
Well, yeah, I don't mind this outcome. I like winning, but you gotta admit when somebody else played better. And Magic (and Hime) both fooled the majority of players and only duked it out among themselves. I'm fairly certain had Hime managed to get Magic lynched the scum team would have won, too. In the end everyone but Orca and Achro were sleep walking into those lynches and nobody would have listened to them as they were suspected.

Magic

Resplendent
Was it rdk that figured out I'm the sk as I'd protect myself over killing and then try to win via lynches due to ego? @hime

As that 100% sounded like an rdk point.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Well ya, they listen to God reads.

Which I don't believe in whatsoever. I tend to read people perfectly for like 5-8 games then I lose track of their meta or they just do something I don't expect.

Except lethal. My man has been the same way for 5 years but again I don't tend to tie myself to the idea I can read anyone well as that just limits you as scum.
God reads can also hurt Town. In the Mash there was a guy who was 100% on me before. But I managed to fool him for the first time and people sheeped him which helped me survive till end game when my DV gifter finally was able to matter. If you are wrong just once it can have severe consequences for the whole game.

RDK

Marvelous
END GAME - NIGHT 9

Fang was iced

th

Sweet - Vanilla Townie - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

You are the loyal leader of the Grove Street families, but your power is your leadership and so your power is your vote.

As was Nibel

th

Misty - 3 shot roleblocker - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

You are Liberty City's favourite prostitute and have the ability to use your charm to block a player from using a role that night

The winner was:

th

Niko Bellic - Serial Killer/Bodyguard - Independent Aligned

You are Niko Bellic, the iconic face of GTA and the star of GTA 4. You are the serial killer. Due to your handy self-defence skills you also have bodyguard traits. You can either choose to kill or bodyguard someone on any given night. In addition; Johnny Klebitz on the mafia team can win with you, however he does not know your identity beyond he can win with Niko Bellic the serial killer (and you also have to be alive at end game).

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

Thanks for playing all and well done in particular to Magic, Hime, Haza and Ultra. Also appreciate Flower, Fuji and Ratchet for assisting with the hosting duties too.
Cheers

Thought I left us in a pretty good spot but magic turning thay phase against hime was very clutch.

Thought it was a bad move by magic at the time as going against the person that could out you isn't ideal but some pretty remarkably poor town play assisted by magic staying confident was enough in the end

Achromatic

Paramount
Well Ya, both wanted him dead for 3+ phases. OLU and luka were the ones that liked extended phases.

Achro was good all game but it was weird how passive he was. Like I definitely understand, logically, why he was passive and why he thought it wasn't best to interject but I think it would have looked better for him to be more assertive even if he was unsure.
This is about player history btw. I have been burned in the past for being overconfident so I was content to chill here because I mostly trusted the poe.

Then orca was lynched and then I was lynched and it's like. Well ok lol

Magic

Resplendent
Cheers

Thought I left us in a pretty good spot but magic turning thay phase against hime was very clutch.

Thought it was a bad move by magic at the time as going against the person that could out you isn't ideal but some pretty remarkably poor town play assisted by magic staying confident was enough in the end
I thought there was two scum left and if town mislynched again it would go to 3/2/1 and be harder for me to win against mafia.
Like hime literally gave town the win on a plate and they didn't take it lol

bolded part yea
ego statement, me
Rude

Hime just some pointers because I think you played very well, but when fake casing you shouldn't rush into arguments if you're not comfortable. Your initial case presented really well but then when you got in a back and forth with me you got emotional and couldn't really contest properly and just started repeating yourself then just saying I'm sk over and over(Ala rugrat in xmas lol).

The extended back and forth just helped me. You should have just Said to ignore me and get people to read your initial case.

Rugrat

Caldust
I’ll let you guys decide HM’s since I wasn’t following super intently; thinking between Hime, Ultra, Ratchet and Haza (feel free to suggest others)

Achromatic

Paramount
I can lead if I think it's required but day 1 night 1 showed I didn't have the right of things so there was no reason for me to lead you know.

If I think the game is busted I would step up but things were fine until they werent

Achromatic

Paramount
Basically I have spent a long time being generic town leader. I like mixing it up these days and finding other roles to play in as town.

Especially in a game with so many loud personalities.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Oh game is over. Okay sure.

Anyway sorry for playing in a way that was suspicious. Now that I have a better grasp for the site I think I could play better going forward
that means ur sticking around

:lfg

RDK

Marvelous
I’ll let you guys decide HM’s since I wasn’t following super intently; thinking between Hime, Ultra, Ratchet and Haza (feel free to suggest others)
I don't think there's anyone else really in the conversation to be honest. There were some good reads in places but nobody actually did anything with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back